Why become a member? ×

Lakland 44-60 ltd edition in Trans White. FINAL REDUCTION - £550 SOLD..SOLD..SOLD
£650
St Johns, Worcester

John T

Lakland 44-60 Skyline limited edition in Trans White 2011. 

Ash body, Rosewood fingerboard, 9 pounds 2oz.

Gorgeous finish, impulse buy in March getting relatively little use. Lovely jazz bass, plays beautifully, the previous owner had it set up very nicely by John Diggins in the new year so i haven't had to touch it.

Postage not really an option. Can deliver within an hour of Worcester or a meet half way to you if you're an hour further out.

£650

Cheers

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1690.JPG

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG

IMG_1683 2.JPG

Edited by John T
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ok.....I'd rather this stunning instrument go to a loving Magpie-esque BC member than the dreaded alternative.... so i'm lowering the already bargainous price by another 50quid.

Now £550 which is £100 less than i paid for it in March......What else can i do!

If the bass playing community is still suffering from the severe effects of bargain repellent it'll go in a case and a wardrobe....

Edited by John T
  • Like 2

...........and gone.

Sold to Stealth, top fella........Thanks Simon, i know you'll be very happy together.

Sorry you didn't have time to sample one of my speciality Tassimo coffee's...and big thanks for the compliments on the track i played you, it's always nice when someone outside the normal loop gives a thumbs up to what i spend most of my life doing 🤘

All the best