Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD -Bitsa P Bass w/Seymour Duncan SPB-1
£120
Wigston, Leicestershire

JwK94

Hi All,

Up for sale is my Bitsa P-Bass, made this a few years ago after grabbing various parts/spares here and there, and it came out great! Sounds great and plays well too! Having to sell as I got a Bassmods PJ recently so don't really use this one anymore.

Most of the parts aren't anything too special, but all solid and reliable. The body I beleive is from a Squier, as is the bridge/tuners. I'm not sure about the origin of the Neck but its Maple/Maple with a Lacquered Finish on the fingerboard and Satin finish on the back of the neck! Now to the electronics, where I splashed out. The wiring loom is KiOgon's Solderless package (super easy to change pickups) and the pickup is of course a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Vintage, which has a great vintage sound and really makes this bass come alive!

Other than that it could probably do with a set up/new strings, but its a lot of quality bass for the price! I'll throw in the case as well for free if you want it, it's seen better days but the clasps/handle all still work!

Pickup from Wigston, Leicestershire, or I could look into postage at your expense.

Thanks,

Jack

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

Edited by JwK94
  • Like 1