Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Barefaced SuperTwin bass speaker cabinet (black grill) with Roqsolid cover.
£775
Milton Keynes

JGSpector

Barefaced SuperTwin bass speaker cabinet (black grill) with Roqsolid cover.

It breaks my heart to let this go as it is just so awesome but I’m just not giving it the use it deserves. I have literally only used it for 4 gigs since November 2018, the rest of the time it’s been sat not being used in a clean smoke free environment. It’s in immaculate condition and has always had its cover on when being transported and when not in use.

I would actually like to downsize to a Barefaced SuperMidget and would be open to a partial trade if someone with a SuperMidget wants to upsize to a SuperTwin. Perhaps your SuperMidget plus some cash for my SuperTwin, depending on the condition of your SuperMidget, for example. I really look after my gear, would be looking for a SuperMidget in very good to immaculate condition and am only interested in the black grill version.

New these beasts are £959, I am looking for £720 ono or partial trade as detailed above, for collection, or I will ship within the UK* for £750.
*(Locations where the courier will deliver for standard cost.  For locations where couriers charge an extra premium this premium would have to be covered by the buyer) 

I do have the original box.

Please message me if interested.

Here’s all the technical stuff and info from the Barefaced website:

SuperTwin.

How can so much volume, so much midrange punch, so much fat bottom and such sweet venue-filling treble come from a cab that's so easy to move.

The purity of two 12XN drivers in a highly optimised enclosure, no tweeters, no crossover - just added simplicity. Replaces cabs twice its size and many times its weight. Goes loud with very little power, goes VERY LOUD with loads. As always with Barefaced, outstanding dispersion because that matters.

• • Dual 12XN extended-range high-accuracy drivers
  • • Monocoque Spaceframe enclosure
  • • Vertical slot port and thermal convector
  • • Consistent polar response when vertical or horizontal
  • • Dual side strap handle
  • • Top strap handle
  • • Tiltback wheels and large rubber feet
  • • Nickel-plated 2/3-sided steel corners
  • • Dual parallel combi speakon + 1/4” sockets
  • • Durable textured acrylic finish
  • Powder-coated black steel grill.

Dimensions:  (H) 74cm/29",  (W) 48cm/19", (D) 34cm/13.4"