Why become a member? ×

Why can't we delete posts.?

bubinga5

4 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

OI YOU TWO!

Stop winding that nice young mr Teebs up.

I am going up that there north soon to the same gig as him and I was hopping to blag a beer off him!

I need him to be nice and calm.

Exactamundo! :P 

Stop it you two! :on_the_quiet:

Ta Raymondo  smiley

Edited by Teebs

Just now, Raymondo said:

OI YOU TWO!

Stop winding that nice young mr Teebs up.

I am going up that there north soon to the same gig as him and I was hopping to blag a beer off him!

I need him to be nice and calm.

Do i detect a little bromance in the air? Hmmm?

Just be careful meeting strangers off the internet - especially as they don't come no stranger than Young Teebs!

Enjoy the gig - but make sure you see the bottles opened and let someone know where you'll be

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skinnyman said:

Just be careful meeting strangers off the internet - especially as they don't come no stranger than Young Teebs!

Enjoy the gig - but make sure you see the bottles opened and let someone know where you'll be

Teebs  ➡️smiley   ⬅️   BonyHerr

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Skinnyman said:

Ah I see you have fallen for my bumbling old man persona...Teebs certainly has.

I have a few days to source untraceable forceps and a new scalpel ( the old one is very worn) and then I'll be ready.

Oh don't let Teebs know will you? ...he thinks he is going on a non organ donating night out and I'd like him to keep that illusion for a little while longer🤐

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Raymondo said:

Ah I see you have fallen for my bumbling old man persona...Teebs certainly has.

I have a few days to source untraceable forceps and a new scalpel ( the old one is very worn) and then I'll be ready.

Oh don't let Teebs know will you? ...he thinks he is going on a non organ donating night out and I'd like him to keep that illusion for a little while longer🤐

:D

My organs will have no re-sale value, I can assure you! :(

Also, I shall be bringing my security detail with me (Mrs Teebs - she's ferocious! :o)

🗡 🔫 ☢️🏑🎯🔥

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, CamdenRob said:

I’ve never deleted a post and I’ve said loads of stupid stuff.

I found one the other day where I said P basses were only for old duffers in covers bands 😕 I’ve bought several myself since then... then again I am a bit older now 😕

Makes me an old duffer too now as i'm jst about to buy one when guy gets back from hols end of the week. Of course i did  have a fretless one when i was early 20's. That was nice.

Dave

1 hour ago, CamdenRob said:

I’ve never deleted a post and I’ve said loads of stupid stuff.

I found one the other day where I said P basses were only for old duffers in covers bands 😕 I’ve bought several myself since then... then again I am a bit older now 😕

But are you now also playing in a covers band? 😉

• Haha 1