Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Shared shipping costs & other options added. Now £150 Trace Elliot AH150 GP11 Mk V head.
£175
Hertford

Sparky Mark

SOLD - A recent purchase of a Trace Elliot 1215 combo now means this beauty is surplus to requirements. This head came from a 1110 combo and has been rehoused in a custom built sleeve.

In excellent condition with all controls and sliders intact and working scratch 'n' crackle free. This outputs 150 watts into a 4 ohm load.

No fan so ideal for low volume and studio use. But please don't let the 150 watts fool you, this is a loud head; these are Trace Elliot watts which we all know are loaded with extra heft!!!

Trace Elliot logo on front panel is backlit! Ooooooh!

SOLD - £150 collected from Hertford or local meet up/delivery. Fully insured delivery to UK mainland via Parcelforce will be £7.50 (half share of £15 actual cost).

SOLD - If you'd just like the head without the casing it will be £125 plus £5 shipping to UK mainland (half share of £10 actual cost).

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Sparky Mark
SOLD
  • Like 6

Mark, I personally think that you're shooting yourself in the foot by selling this.

The thing about the heads is that they're portable - the combos less so - which explains why the heads sell when the combos sit on sites like eBay for months, even though you get more for your money.

You can happily use this with a lightweight cab - sacrilege I know - something like a Barefaced or VDK, without breaking your back. You get that huge Trace sound with the ease of modern day cabs.

I can see a serious dose of Sellers Remorse on the horizon for somebody...

Somebody needs to snap this up before Mark reads this and changes his mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/09/2019 at 10:18, Davy said:

Perhaps a photo showing the backlit front panel in the dark might enlighten our younger members who might not appreciate what this beauty could look like sat behind them at a gig...😉

Edited by Sparky Mark
SOLD
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, SH73 said:

Just out of interest. If this is 150 w 4 ohm what cabs would you hook up.

I use this moderately powered  (compared with the current trend for 800 watts!) head with a single 8 ohm Bergantino HD210 and it is more than loud enough for any decent sized pub gig that I do.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparky Mark said:

I use this moderately powered  (compared with the current trend for 800 watts!) head with a single 8 ohm Bergantino HD210 and it is more than loud enough for any decent sized pub gig that I do.

👍 I don't need the head but it looks just awesome.

• Thanks 1

To think that Lemmy (not known for being quiet) used to drive a Marshall 4x12 and 4x15 stack with a 100 watt Superbass head. Volume is way more to do with speakers than simple watts. I know there's a lot of humour around heavy iron watts but this amp drives even a single Bergantino HD210 to its limit with ease.

Edited by Sparky Mark
  • Like 1