Why become a member? ×

Nice one EBS!

redbandit599

Just wanted to say what a top bunch EBS are. 

I recently bought a Multidrive pedal second hand and the Ebay seller failed to mention it had 3 of it's four screws missing.

I couldn't work out the size I needed so asked EBS via Facebook- a few days later I have four shiny new screws all the way from Sweden at no charge.

Great stuff 😁

• Like 6

They used to be up the road from me in Letchworth....

I blew a fuse in my 350 head, couldn't find it, contacted the CS dept who took me through where it was and sent me 6, yes 6, replacement fuses FOC. 

Proper customer service.

I've been looking for a good NeoGorm combo for a while now, nobody sells them on...there must be a good reason. 

• Like 2

I had a problem with a Bass IQ pedal that I bought second hand, emailed them to see if they'd seen the problem before and if it could be fixed.

One the directors emailed straight back to say that it probably needed the PCB swapping out, they had a spare there and if I covered the postage costs each way he was happy to change it over for free.

I'm a big fan of their products and customer service

• Like 4

Excellent. That's the kind of silly wee thing that makes you appreciate a company. Its when they sort out even the trivial queries.

Some bigger companies would simply ignore that or send you a price list to purchase the screws or fuses at extortionate inflated prices too.

That's made me quite happy now.

Dave

• Like 2