Why become a member? ×

NBD Godlyke Disciple

AndyTravis

On 30/08/2019 at 14:53, AndyTravis said:

“Godlyke Inc. is a music equipment distributer founded in 1998 by Kevin Bolembach and George Schwab. As well as selling other brands, Godlyke also distributes its own brand Godlyke Basses which are hand-made in Japan. They feature an ergonomically-designed body shape, dual SGC pickups with 18-volt active electronics and Gotoh hardware.”

apparently

They were hand made by Deviser (Bacchus, STR, Momose, Seventy-Seven, etc) to a really high standard. I've had this one for over 10 years, it came with stock US Bartolini pickups paired with the Godlyke preamp. I've had a few US Stingrays come and go but the Godlyke stays. The neck is really, really nice. Jazz width nut with an almost flat fretboard and one of the finest fret jobs you'll ever see.

god_1.jpg

god_2.jpg

I used to have a 5er twin but sold it on a few years ago after I realised 5 strings were not for me

23.jpg

Whoever buys Andy's one will be onto a winner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor J said:

They were hand made by Deviser (Bacchus, STR, Momose, Seventy-Seven, etc) to a really high standard. I've had this one for over 10 years, it came with stock US Bartolini pickups paired with the Godlyke preamp. I've had a few US Stingrays come and go but the Godlyke stays. The neck is really, really nice. Jazz width nut with an almost flat fretboard and one of the finest fret jobs you'll ever see.

god_1.jpg

god_2.jpg

I used to have a 5er twin but sold it on a few years ago after I realised 5 strings were not for me

23.jpg

Whoever buys Andy's one will be onto a winner.

Aaaaaahhh you’re filling me with regrets hahaha.

potentially going in as part trade with the dream bass...just tickling the Mrs into submission over the funds.

• Haha 1