maciejho

*TEMPORARILY WITHDRAWN* F bass bn5 *NEW PRICE* PRICE DROP 3000 £/ambrosia top birdseye maple fingerboard
£3200
Poland, Cracow

*NEW PRICE* PRICE DROP 3000 £

Hi everyone! I'm Selling my 2003 Fbass bn5! Bass is located Cracow, Poland. No trades. Please feel free to ask any questions :) Bass is in a very good condition. Some little scratches on a bridge (photo) and one small 'ding' on a headstock (photo). Original F-bass gig bag included. The Buyer cover a shipping cost.

Ash Body

One piece Maple Neck with highly figured Birdseye Maple Board

34.5 scale

Black Hardware

Oil Finish

Dunlop Straplocks

Tara Labs Wiring from pickups to pre and from pre to output jack

F bass electronics with 2 tappable stacked Humbuckers

19mm spacing

Small Frets

10lbs 7oz weight

Sleeker neck profile with slightly smaller nut width

Greetings

FBass-2.jpg

FBass-3.jpg

FBass-4.jpg

FBass-5.jpg

FBass-6.jpg

FBass-7.jpg

FBass-8.jpg

FBass-9.jpg

FBass-10.jpg

FBass-11.jpg

FBass-12.jpg

Edited by maciejho
  • Like 7

Oh My Lord..........What a stunner

Edited by Tankdave
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sumatra said:

great axe.... missing the weight of the baby ?

I will try to weigh the guitar and complete the details in the announcement

10 hours ago, Sumatra said:

great axe.... missing the weight of the baby ?

edited

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cascanicoff
      I recently aquired a bass through a trade. It is a very lovely bass, but regretably it has to go, I still have too many of them. So here you are: JCR Jazzbass 5, 24 frets, all at your disposal.
      JCR (Jaume Catalá Redondo) is a Spanish luthier that is beginning to get his well deserved recognition among the best in the continent. You have already seen in Basschat a number of his gorgeous products, and they are very fantastic. Many of his basses have an obvious source of inspiration in Fodera, but this bass is diferent. We are talking of a jazzbass design with 24 frets. It reminds me a lot of such models as the Mayones Hadrien Feraud bass. I hope the colleague Mustafunk does not mind if I take his previous ad for this very bass, so that you can find all the details and some soundclips/videos (definitely much better than anything I could record myself 😔).
      The price of this bass is 1400 euro. In that sense, the 1300 pound tag established in the ad is a maximum in case the pound rate goes down, but right now 1255 pounds will do the deal. The bass is in Bilbao - Spain, in very good condition except for some mini-scratches on the horns that barely appear in the pics. I would ship it in a hardcase, also in excellent condition.
      And talking about pics, here they go:

More pics in this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZfScK2z69usT4t6j6
      Specs are as follows:
      TOP: Maple Flamed
      BODY: American Alder
      NECK: Hard Maple
      Tension rod double action
      PREAM: Preamp Glockenklang 3 b (active pasive tone)
      PICKUPS: Delano MC 5 FE 1700 EB (quad coil) serie - single - paralell swich neck JMVC 5 FE
      TUNERS: Hipshot
      BRIDGE: ETS 18 space strings
      Weight : 3.9kg
      Scale 34
      24 steel frets
      Best, Gorka
    • By stonecoldbass
      Hello!
      Just wanted to share you all the brand new single from my band Pickpocket called How 'Bout It?
      Rhythm section recorded live, I used my trusty F Bass into a Demeter 201 and an Avalon U5.
      Watch it here:

Stream it on your preferred platform here: LISTEN/DOWNLOAD
      And pay what you want on bandcamp here: Bandcamp
      If you dig it, please spread the good news Thanks!

• By alinbassplayer
      With a heavy heart i'm putting my 2001 Warwick SS1 5 string up for sale.
      When I got it 3 years ago it was in a dire situation in its original "finish", it was all scratched up and the previous owner just kept waxing without cleaning, so a lot of grime had built up, one of the original saddles was lost and had been replaced with a smaller one, and the jack plug only worked continuously in passive mode, active was interrupted.
      So i replaced the whole bridge, will provide the old one for parts, i think i still have the original knobs it came with but they were just a little more tarnished and had lost their shine.
      When i bought the bridge and measured everything I realized this is actually the broad neck version and not the normal one, i only had a rockbass to compare it to, and that's not a fair comparison.
      2 years ago i had it professionally refinished by one of the Crimson Guitars tutors. It is now in a lovely semi satin finish, and a nice red which i think actually enhances the flamed maple, we managed to cover and clean most of the scratches but some can still be seen.
      I have also installed recessed Dunlop straplocks but i can provide the original ones should anyone endeavour to install them back, i am not very skilled in woodwork and didn't want to screw it up.(get it?!)
      The preamp and pickups are original, preamp is 3 band active/passive and honestly the tone out of it is unbelievable.
      The neck is beautiful, a little on the thicc side, but feels very comfortable and compliments the looks and sound of the bass.
      Only selling as the addition of a new bass will basically mean this will not be used at all anymore.
      Original specs as per warwick serial no.
      G 085969-01 
      2001 Streamer Stage 1
      5 string
      Flamed maple AA body
      Flamed maple neck
      Natural oil finish(not any more)
      Gold hardware
      And i think the fretboard is Wenge but it's not mentioned on the specs.
      It has been my main war horse for the past 2 years so it has a few newer scars, all can be seen in the photos. I keep my action pretty high as i play in A tuning. It could do with a clean and maybe a setup. Strings are fairly recent D'Daddario nickels 135 and lower.
      Any questions let me know, not interested in trades, unless it's a 5 string fanned fret/headless/both. 
      Offers welcome as price is not fixed.
      I prefer collection only from Lewisham, London or around the South East London area.
      Will come with a Hiscox Liteflite HSC.
      Price drop: £1400 ONO

• By NK.2009
      Hey guys
      Up for sale is my parts 60s Jazz Bass, consisting of a USA Vintage 64 Reissue Jazz Neck (2014), and a Squier VM 70s (2014?) Body with Squier Electronics. I combined the two as I love the natural body with 60s neck, which isnt offered as a colour scheme by fender unless you strip a body of its paint or use 70s ash. I assembled this bass as my tribute to Sting's 62 Jazz Bass. I no longer need the bass as I have far too many in my arsenal.
      The bass is in excellent condition never really left the house. Feel free to ask for any additional close up pics. 07765 225 797
      £690 ONO. 

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as this amazing one. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

SIVCAK OSCII 5, fiver Jazz Bass on steroids with the best and most transparent preamp to date (I've tried everything on the market).