Why become a member? ×

Bill Wyman bass from Bass Centre.

RobF

Good morning ladies and gents. 

Has anyone had any experience of this bass ? 

Ebay embuggerence has lost me a defretted model this weekend. . . .arghhhh

so , do I fork out nearly £600 for a new one ? 

Any info appreciated. 

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

No experience of that specific model but the Bass Centre instrument I do own is extraordinary. A thousand pounds bass in five hundred pounds clothing. 

Love the analogy stewblack!

Amazingly,despite your avatar, I still believe every word you say about the Bass Centre instruments, used (live, at least) by Mark Bedford and other gliterati of the bass world, they must be as good as they say!

Genuinely sorry to hear of your woes, RobF, I hope you get some satisfaction (didn't mean to be flippant, but I couldn't resist it), please post some pics and thoughts on your new bass when you get it, they look very appealing

Good luck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I imagine if you're knee high to a grasshopper and not too bold, it's not a bad bass. Just seemed very small and tonally wasn't very dynamic. 

6'6" of me, build like a brick shithouse made it look like a Axe Heaven bass model 😂🙈 I've seen Kala UBass' that are bigger lol 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Be careful, especially when leaving the ground vertically, of the place where you plug the cable in giving off sudden bright lights - apparently it can give you Gear Acquisition Syndrome three times.

😉😉

Leaving the ground vertically? Sudden Bright Lights?  You must have been playing "Rapture"....