Why become a member? ×

Apologies if this something you are genuinely trying to get started but that page you link to screams to me 'click here for a free virus'.

'The ultimate bass players toolkit'? You'll need more than three popular riffs to get me to click on that. 

8 hours ago, Maude said:

Apologies if this something you are genuinely trying to get started but that page you link to screams to me 'click here for a free virus'.

'The ultimate bass players toolkit'? You'll need more than three popular riffs to get me to click on that. 

But, its got the tab to Billie Jean!  😄😄

• Haha 1

I’m never keen on handing over my name and email address to access something unspecified. Why do you need the data and how will you be using it? GDPR means you need a valid reason to process such data, and explicit consent is probably required.

The big red ‘download’ link doesn’t fill me with confidence. The lock doesn’t confirm no viruses,  just that the connection is https (i.e. - encrypted).

• Like 3

Just an observation, feel free to ignore me. I think what you’re doing is brilliant, it’s obviously taken a lot of time and effort. I do think though that a brief welcome or introduction would make the site a lot better. Just something so that visitors landing there know who you are, what you’re doing etc. It’s all very anonymous, you want people to sign up and register, but they don’t know anything about you.

Perhaps also something so they can see what’s available?

Like I say, I seriously think it’s great what you’re doing, and good luck with the site, and your studies; I presume from your posts you’re studying music?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ambient said:

Just an observation, feel free to ignore me. I think what you’re doing is brilliant, it’s obviously taken a lot of time and effort. I do think though that a brief welcome or introduction would make the site a lot better. Just something so that visitors landing there know who you are, what you’re doing etc. It’s all very anonymous, you want people to sign up and register, but they don’t know anything about you.

Perhaps also something so they can see what’s available?

Like I say, I seriously think it’s great what you’re doing, and good luck with the site, and your studies; I presume from your posts you’re studying music?

Thanks that's a great suggestion & I will act accordingly.

I am currently studying Jazz

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:
  1. What's to 'learn'? There's only 4 notes in the riff. Its actually harder to not play it, than it is to play it!
  2. Nobody plays MJ songs anymore, because of 🐒 👉 👌 🐵 😬.
  3. Billie Jean = BJ.
  4. BJ does not = Jazz.
  5. 😬

smiley 

(No TLRTs :( )

1 - Fair point;

2 - Hmmm...I suppose;

3 - Yes;

4 - ???

5 - smiley

45 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:
  1. What's to 'learn'? There's only 4 notes in the riff. Its actually harder to not play it, than it is to play it!
  2. Nobody plays MJ songs anymore, because of 🐒 👉 👌 🐵 😬.
  3. Billie Jean = BJ.
  4. BJ does not = Jazz.
  5. 😬

Nice emoji work there, Ricky. Tasteful.

• Thanks 1