Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact Gen 1 SOLD STC
£300
nr Oxford/M40

SOLD ELSEWHERE SUBJECT TO COLLECTION

The need to scratch a Super Compact-type itch means my Compact is going on the block.  It's in good to very good condition: even still has the plastic on the grille badge.  One or two scuffs and marks as you'd expect but the brilliant Tuff Coat finish means they're nothing a Sharpie won't hide, and does have the classic 'rubber peel' on the handle (see photo) but I've never had any doubts as to its security.  Been very lightly used: our rehearsal space has backline so it rarely travels there, and sadly gigs never seem as frequent as I'd like so much of its time has been spent relaxing at home.  A hell of a lot of cab for the money: masses of heft in about as lightweight and, well, compact a package as you'll find containing a 15" speaker.  Collection much preferred (I'm about 10 miles east of Oxford) but also happy to discuss halfway meets...

Cheers,

Tim

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg.e76380cc0b8182a767fff2ad2599fe07.jpg

Edited by Can'tthinkofausername
SOLD STC

I can only echo machinehead's comments.  A wish to preserve my increasingly fragile lower back led me to flog my Schroeder 2x12 and shift to the Compact as it was much lighter and less awkward to lift and carry.  The Schroeder was a fantastic cab and I wasn't sure the seemingly less substantial Compact could cut it in comparison, but it certainly does.  Ticks a lot of boxes for £300: certainly wouldn't be moving it on were it not for Super Compact GAS and one coming up close to home (thanks Simon...!)  

• Like 1