Why become a member? ×

Chorus pedals and where to use them?

Friskydingo

On 03/09/2019 at 15:14, BassThing said:

That surprises me, can't think of any Dreamtime song that uses octave on bass? You don't mean CE2?

Never got to see them on that tour so won't say just how jealous I am... 😞

I saw the Death Cult and then Cult on the Dreamtime tour, both excellent gigs, full of energy.  Jamie's Stingray really sounded great on the Dreamtime gig.  He used a black P bass on the Death Cult gig.

I could be wrong about the OC2 but I'm sure it was a brown Boss pedal and and CE2B didn't come out until late 80's.  

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DavidNevittBass said:

I've got the MXR analog chorus pedal, use it for a few tunes in my Cream/Hendrix tribute act and sounds great! Especially for 'Tales of Brave Ulysses'. Also great to have as a resource for cover acts in general, as you never know where it may show up.

I have looked at that just finding a used one for a good price. 

I have to sell gear first to buy more. Wife asked why do I need so many pedals? I said why do you need so many shoes? Which wasn't the right response 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Friskydingo said:

I have looked at that just finding a used one for a good price. 

I have to sell gear first to buy more. Wife asked why do I need so many pedals? I said why do you need so many shoes? Which wasn't the right response 

Where are you sleeping tonight then? 😂

8 minutes ago, paulo m said:

The T.C Electronic Dreamscape pedal is a winner for bass also.....its  CHORUS' FLANGER' VIBRATO'  & then you have a myriad of toneprints available from all of the CORONA' etc.. 

Although it covers a lot bases, it's more than I'm hoping to spend and I want something fairly simple as I won't be using it very much. 

A turn on and leave pedal