Why become a member? ×

Sold - Epiphone Non Reverse Thunderbird.
£250
Manchester

AndyTravis

Yeah ok, I lusted after this. And sold two great basses to fund a Gibson t-bird.

It sounds amazing, plays great and looks the balls.

I’m not tall enough to pull it off wearing it as high as I wear my basses normally and my back isn’t able to last 5 minutes without spasms wearing basses as low as I used to.

So, I’m happy playing it sat down, but who wants to see me sitting down at a gig...

It’s a Samick built 1995.

it’s got some dinks and a bit of belt marking on it, nothing terminal at all. But it’s definitely been played. At 6ft you’d say it’s in tip top condition, a bit closer and you can see a few bumps.

i’ve changed The god awful black strat knobs out to some much more appropriate Gold reflector knobs. But have the originals too.

Could also plump a bit on top for a USA MM Sub/Sandberg basic 4, something with a MM pickup in the right place. Will listen to what you have.

But I’m in no rush, so I’m happy to hang on. Also debating keeping it for recording as we have some studio time booked and it does sound awesome.

anyhow - some pictures for now - I need to delete some space in my attachments.

80E36A98-A02F-48AB-B73C-8FB504DCDBB4.thumb.jpeg.f38155f72a34936affe3b5a0b6984cb8.jpeg

5E90FFC9-961F-41C1-AC33-7FCE2F6A7DFB.jpeg

Edited by AndyTravis
Sale or trade
  • Like 2