Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1100s - White ** Traded**
£600
Essex

bassfan

£500 plus shipping ... deal of the week  😃

Possible trades. 90s jap Fender p, j or pj in natural, Ashdown ABM600 (chrome finish)

I have a very lovely example of a 1989 Yamaha Bb1100s for sale, in a very sought after white that’s aging nicely. This Bass really is lovely and in great condition for a 30yr old! Bought recently from @julesb of this very parish it’s cemented my love for PJ basses and this goes one step further being active/passive. It’s got a huge sound, nailing that P and with PJ selected it’s beautifully warm. It’s light weight, I’ll get a weight later, and very comfy to play with a nice slim j style neck . There’s a couple of marks nothing major at all and it’s all original. 

I’ve just had it set up, new strings and comes with a lovely low action and functioning hard case. 

I am happy to meet within a reasonable distance. I travel a bit so maybe near you soon! 

I could now post at buyers cost, if you wish to arrange it .... 👍🏻

Any questions hit me up! 

C95876D6-87A6-4D28-9519-444F4790990A.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, bassfan said:

Thanks mate. If it had 5 strings it would be with you. 😃

Yup if it had 5 strings, it wouldn't have made it as far as the FS section believe me; it would be already gone! 😁

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Excellent example of what is an excellent range of basses. You won't get a comparable bass with an "F" on the headstock for the same money...

GLWTS.

I agree, I've been looking at PJ F-basses and frankly I'm not finding anything for remotely near the asking price of this bass! 😁

• Haha 1

On 02/09/2019 at 12:36, Sharkfinger said:

Thanks for that, little too heavy for me sadly.

It’s weighed in at just under 9lb. 

In all seriousness Shark, I don’t think you are too far away from me and if you wanted to come try it, with a wide strap then you are more than welcome to come have a play and a ️ 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had a white one, twin of this. My sunburst was older by about 2 years and just the first “expensive” bb I owned. They’re both ace.

Looking back, there probably wasn’t much in it.

anyhow, this chap is a wonderful seller and a lovely lovely bloke, I speak to him more than I speak to Some people I call my mates.

buy in confidence as it’s obviously a great bass.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Well, I had a white one, twin of this. My sunburst was older by about 2 years and just the first “expensive” bb I owned. They’re both ace.

Looking back, there probably wasn’t much in it.

anyhow, this chap is a wonderful seller and a lovely lovely bloke, I speak to him more than I speak to Some people I call my mates.

buy in confidence as it’s obviously a great bass.

Awww shucks Andy. ☺️