Why become a member? ×

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY BASS. You are the champions SUBMISSION

Jaime Tortosa

I have always been a huge Queen fan, so I decided to send them a video for the #Youarethechampions proyect. It was a campaign they launched to make 3 new videoclips. It ended the 18th of August of 2019. Graphic dessigners participated creating art content for A Kind of Magic video, dancers danced for Don't Stop Me Now video and singers and musicians had the opportunity to play Bohemian Rhapsody. For that reason I covered that great song. The opportunity was because Bohemian Rhapsody hit one billion views on YouTube. It was great because it allowed fans to get involved on Queen's videos and feature them. The song is not very difficult on bass,  although momentaneously shows some interesting and cool John Deacon fills. The details he adds show how great and tasty player he truly is. The bass sometimes was a bit hidden by the mix, so people could'nt always apreciate its greatness. 
Bohemian Rhapsody is a fantastic song that almost everybody Knows nowadays. It was released in 1975 as a single and as part of the great "A Night of the Opera" álbum. I hope you ENJOY my try at that song. YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED!