Why become a member? ×

Part needed for EUB

gypsyjazzer

I play an Eminence EUB. Where you 'plug in' you attach the cable via a double 1/4" connector--see attachment. I require a new one. I have searched the web to no avail---they must be out there. If you know where I could obtain one--new or S/H do get in touch--one lurking in your electrical 'odd & ends' drawer maybe?

P1030624 (2).JPG

P1030625.JPG

Try   gelbass.com, that is the website for the company that builds them. I didn't see that part listed but it may be available if you contact them or they may suggest alternatives.

Good luck, I have a Yamaha SLB 200 but I played an Emminence at the 2018 Double Bass Bash and it was great, excellent feel and sound.

Edited by Staggering on

I have an Eminence - that part should just be a standard 6.35mm (1/4") mono socket like this:

https://cpc.farnell.com/neutrik/nj3fc6c/neutrik-1-4-jack-socket/dp/CN02846

This particular model (Neutrik) is much fatter than the original fitting so the black plastic clips that attach the barrel to the brass plate probably won't fit, but if you measure the diameter of the one you have, you should be able to find a direct replacement easily enough.