headofire

SOLD! SOLD PENDING Euphonic Audio NL112 8ohm (with Roqsolid cover)
£759
Brighton

I bought this ‘physics defying’ cab in mint condition from Oldman. I then got a tour of huge gigs which need something more ‘old school’ and much much bigger. 

True to the hype..this thing is AWESOME. It’s a fantastic sound for double or electric bass.

The double soft dome tweeters sound really smooth and give this an edge over just about any other double bass setup that I’ve used. It’s extremely loud and extremely natural sounding. Typical that I now need something dirty and vintage.

Its also worth noting that this is without doubt the most well made cab on the market. No Tolex peel here. It’s stunningly well finished. Attention to detail any manufacturer (with one in particular...) could learn a lot from. 

If I could afford it I’d have bought a second and that would of done it in spades but would also have set me back £960 that I just don’t have.

It’s only a few months old and this Cab is MINTO!

Trades and courier no problem. I have the original box and will use extra packaging over the top of that. 

Fantastic review on Gollihur if you need the finer details. Big bad Bob uses these himself. 

https://www.gollihurmusic.com/product/3230-EUPHONIC_AUDIO_NL_112_SPEAKER_CABINET_1X12.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by headofire
Sold

20 minutes ago, Oldman said:

I should have this back 😎

Yes you should! I would NOT sell this if I could afford another one. If my SD800 sells I’ll be keeping it.

With the NL210 you could run all three with a bit of clever wiring

Edited by headofire

10 hours ago, headofire said:

Yes you should! I would NOT sell this if I could afford another one. If my SD800 sells I’ll be keeping it.

With the NL210 you could run all three with a bit of clever wiring

Yep, incoming...😱

13 hours ago, Storky said:

If I can get the Doubler, I may very well be interested in this...... 🤔

Great! This won’t be round long though judging by this mornings inbox. Thanks all for the interest

2 hours ago, franzbassist said:

What a beautiful cab.

It is

• Thanks 1