Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Sold ,Trace Elliot GP7 combo corrected not a kettle lead👍
ÂŁ80
Nantwich ,collection only

kevvo66

As above everything works mighty fine but due to my knackered shoulder she's got to go never ever gigged has I know it's history and and only used by myself at low volumes at one or two rehearsals I once cranked it up but it was like being in a earthquake collection or possible meet up within a 20 mile radius only I'm afraid due to it weighing more than a planet this is proper old school  combo with that awesome trace  sound slightly better  pics now added and its carpet covered only just realised it has 4 plastic rests on top for resting another cab suppose that save indentations on the carpet uhhh snazzy 👍Thanks for looking

Edited by kevvo66
  • Like 2

/pedant

It won't be a kettle lead, it's a C13/14. A kettle lead is a C15/16 and is made of a higher temperature resistance plastic. The socket has a little lump in it with a corresponding little notch in the lead so that a C13 lead can't be used in it...

pedant/

As you were... GLWTS 🙂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Si600 said:

ÂŁ80 for proper Old Skool Trace watts? What's wrong with you lot?

I agree...people spend more than this on a Friday night down the pub.

Given the choice between a hangover and this...I know where I'd spend my money.

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 1

The “4 plastic rests” on top are actually covers - underneath are 4 screws that you undo if you want to remove the amplifier part of the combo. You can lever them off carefully with a thin-bladed screwdriver , or similar, to access the screws.  Good luck with the sale -it’s a brilliant combo (I have the 7215 SMC which is similar) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2019 at 21:30, TheGreek said:

I agree...people spend more than this on a Friday night down the pub.

Given the choice between a hangover and this...I know where I'd spend my money.

It now resides with me (as from today) and is a tremendous piece of kit. I've been an advocate of lightweight gear but to be honest, it's not that bad and the sound more than makes up for the extra pounds. 😀

• Like 2