Why become a member? ×

Bass Player ( urgent)

Black Guitar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2019 at 19:54, jaybass 70 said:

jeeez ! http://underabanner.co.uk/ all details here,,, 

It shouldn't be neccessary to have to go hunting the web for info that would have taken the OP maybe 20 seconds to add into his post - in doing so possibly getting more interest. You find the same with for sale ads on here. Some users have to be prodded several times to put in a location.

edit - look at StewBLack's ad right next to this one for a masterclass in how it should be done.

Edited by jacko

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 18:20, pete.young said:

Maybe the band had nothing whatsoever to do with placing the ad? It looks to me like something that an acquaintance who thought they were helping out would do.

That's what it looks like to me.  Either way, they seem to have found themselves a perfectly good bassist in Chris Bartle, though somehow i doubt whether it was on BC.

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/09/2019 at 14:00, jacko said:

The point that's been made is that we shouldn't need to go searching online (no matter how long it takes) when it would take the advertiser a couple of seconds to include the important points.

Yes I agree..If it was a major act I'd  make the effort but for this, I doubt it