Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! - Markbass CASA 500w Head (w/Warranty) Inc. Custom Flight case - FS or Trade 2x15 Markbass Cab + cash
£585
Leeds

OriginalGBass

Markbass CASA 500w Bass Amplifier & Flightcase (Great used condition) + 1 yr 5 months Factory Warranty. Sale includes original sales receipt, product was registered with markbass online on arrival. Dispatched with Royal Mail, insured, tracked and signed for, I will cover this cost.

Will consider Markbass 152 (2x15) in trade

Selling due to needing amp I can fly in a suitcase with (have bought so no trades please) G
Great Markbass build quality in very good condition. Very tube-like in dynamics, plenty of EQ control, XLR DI out, send and returns etc. Very very small puncture to the telex on the top left corner (see pics) barely noticeable without close inspection, came like this, so small I wasn't too bothered.

Sale includes custom flightcase made for the unit to ensure excellent protection. Whole package is very light even in the case, vintage looks and tone without the bad back!

Grab a bargain with "nearly new" condition, inc warranty and full flightcase protection.

Any questions please ask, trusted seller.

Kind Regards

GregIMG_8911.thumb.jpg.6b71d457143ee622ca5bc35c97bc3146.jpg

Site Information:

Markbass top-artist MICHAEL LEAGUE from Snarky Puppy has partnered with Marco De Virgiliis and Markbass team to develop a signature amp with classic tone and impeccable sonic integrity. The MARKBASS CASA adds to the very cool vintage design the benefit of new modern standard.

"As bassists, we all know that good tone starts in our hands. But once we start seeking out the gear to best amplify it, we have almost unlimited options for our sound. Between our choices of instrument, strings, and cabinet, it can get a bit overwhelming. Marco and I wanted to create an amplifier that makes things simple, one that makes you feel at home with an old-school versatility that can suit practically any genre of music. The great amps of the past have all share the same qualities: rich and deep lows, a warm and punchy midrange, and the ability to get a great sound the second you plug in. The Markbass CASA has all of these. Out of curiosity, I ran a blind listening test for four professionals- two recording engineers and two musicians, using five different amplifiers and over a dozen different basses. On almost every single pass, the Markbass CASA was unanimously chosen alongside the classic amps as the favorite sound for each instrument." —Michael League—

Controls: 
GAIN (range: -46 ÷ 23dB)

EQ Controls: 
BASS (level ±16 dB - freq 60 Hz)
TREBLE (level ±16 dB - freq 5 kHz)
5 band equalizer (disabled by footswitch)
(freq 67, 184, 510, 1400, 3800 Hz - level ±16 dB)

INPUTS 
INPUT: Impedance 500 Kohm/  Maximum Voltage 9 Vpp
RETURN: Impedance 33  Kohm// Max 10Vpp

OUTPUT 
LINE OUT: Balanced, Maximum Voltage 6 Vpp | (GND Lift - Level - Pre/Post)
SEND: unbalanced, Max Voltage 20Vpp (Pre Eq)
TUNER OUT: unbalanced, Max Voltage 2Vpp

POWER
300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm

POWER REQUIREMENT: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (tension set inside the equipment)
WARNING: The MARKBASS CASA is manufactured to be used in the country where they have been sold, and it is factory preset to that country’s voltage. So make sure you’re sending the correct voltage to your amp before you connect it to the AC power.

DIMENSIONS
WIDTH: 18.97”/ 48.2 cm 
HEIGHT: 8.03”/ 20.4 cm 
DEPTH: 10.82”/ 27.5 cm

WEIGHT
14.10 lbs / 6.4 Kg

IMG_8877.jpg

IMG_8878.jpg

IMG_8879.jpg

IMG_8880.jpg

IMG_8881.jpg

IMG_8884.jpg