Why become a member? ×

Peter Cook Ned Callan Bass - Bit of a Shock

Mykesbass

7 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

(That's a super-cool video by the way, Mr DV. 😎 Is it from the Salisbury and District Tourist Board website? :ph34r:) 

New parking enforcement in action in Devizes. Cuts down on repeat offenders......

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

That's a super-cool video by the way, Mr DV. 😎 Is it from the Salisbury and District Tourist Board website?

It's a live stream from Santa Ana, California of a Rickentank being taken out by a Standard Fireworks 'Merlin' rocket (£5.99 from all good retailers).

The entirely useless Rickentank is constructed from Rickenbacker's shoddy R tailpieces which explains why it flies apart like a Vegan finding a pound of sausages in his Tesco home delivery.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

It's a live stream from Santa Ana, California of a Rickentank being taken out by a Standard Fireworks 'Merlin' rocket (£5.99 from all good retailers).

The entirely useless Rickentank is constructed from Rickenbacker's shoddy R tailpieces which explains why it flies apart like a Vegan finding a pound of sausages in his Tesco home delivery.

A bunch of Merlin squibs aimed at a certain Santa Ana location would be a dream come true for me. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Oh Lord *breaks down*... Thank you, Skank, and thank you @lozkerr ... how can I ever repay you(s)?? *sob*

It's business. If I need something in return, I know where to find you.

Thanks for the nod, @skankdelvar. Everything's in hand, @Ricky 4000. I've found us some nice transport - my procurement team of McThug and McPliers obtained a luxury coach with the minimum of unpleasantness, and we're on our way. It's an excellent vehicle - they've learnt well.

All being well, your children will be returned unharmed in a few hours. I would however recommend that if you should encounter incidents like the below before you and they are reunited that you avoid becoming involved. Leave it to the professionals - we'll deal with it. It'll be sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnA-ESWcPs

Edited by lozkerr
URL shortener needs a visit from the enforcers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Skinnyman said:

New parking enforcement in action in Devizes. Cuts down on repeat offenders......

:angry2: Don't get me started about parking in Devizes. I used to live there (well, couple miles outside) and parking was a complete mare unless one left it until late in the afternoon. 

Edited by skankdelvar
  • Like 1

On 25/08/2019 at 18:45, lozkerr said:

It's business. If I need something in return, I know where to find you.

Not wishing to appear ungrateful, but you seem to have dropped off a couple of human children outside my gate? I have no idea who they are? 😬

Here's a picture of my kids, which granted, I probably should have showed you earlier! 🤒

img_4154.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

Not wishing to appear ungrateful, but you seem to have dropped off a couple of human children outside my gate? I have no idea who they are? 😬

Here's a picture of my kids, which granted, I probably should have showed you earlier! 🤒

img_4154.jpg

Ooh, this is gonna be awkward.......

1 hour ago, Ricky 4000 said:

img_4154.jpg

No I said you've got to get with the BEAT not the BLEAT!!!