Why become a member? ×

Contemplating a Trip to Bass Direct

Frank Blank

4 hours ago, CamdenRob said:

I’d end up taking home that White Emperor standard classic 😕

I have a black one (preferred colour) reserved from the next batch arriving at everyone’s favourite German music retailer in a couple of months time. But that gets more expensive by the day with the slide in the value of the £ 😕 with every £100 my reserved one gets more expensive, that white one looks more attractive 😕

Let’s go get it!

1 hour ago, Frank Blank said:

Let’s go get it!

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

At the very least we should go there, play it, take photo's and then tell Rob just how flipping' great it was 😂

If I go with you two I can tell Mrs C some bigger kids made me do it... 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can see the NBD thread getting some new entries, an increase in the number of basses owned and the severe reduction in bank accounts in the not too distant future.

Under no circumstances include me in your journey plans!!! (unless they have a headless Status Kingbass in stock)

52 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

I think I make that a full house...

@hiram.k.hackenbacker

@CamdenRob

@Wolverinebass

@fleabag

...this means three in the back though and @FinnDave on the subs bench in case anyone drops out, agreed?

I shouldn’t go really, although it does sound like a fun trip.

Ill wait to see how much the one I’ve ordered actually ends up costing 😕

... although it’s going to be gone by then isn’t it... probably to someone from this road trip 😕

So, just to make sure we have pre-arranged roles here. @Frank Blankis in charge of wheels, I'll handle "the shootahs," @fleabag can arrange for a cash paid lockup to store and then fence the goods and @hiram.k.hackenbacker will be in charge of "fitting up" one of our rival firms in the aftermath to divert attention in case an unfortunate store assistant should be accidentally shot in the head for refusing to open the Dingwall and Fodera rack.

We've got this covered peeps. DM us any orders of gear you want and we'll see what we can do in the 5 minutes after the alarm goes of and before the cops turn up.

Relax. We're professionals. All basses will be delivered with filed off serial numbers. Untraceable. Okay, someone might have been kneecapped for your new NG2 Combustion and Darkglass Microtubes amp, but if you can look yourself in the mirror afterwards, we'll take your money.

Edited by Wolverinebass
  • Haha 8