Left leaderboard
Earbrass

Korg Pitchblack tuner £25 posted within UK
£25
London

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By loremil
      Selling this great GRBass PureDrive pedal as  it is superfluous to my needs.
      A great piece of kit, this pedal functions as a preamp, a distortion pedal, a DI, and a tuner as well! Completely made in Italy, this comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
      Collection in London or can ship at buyer's expense, no trades please.
      Here is the official description from the GRBass website:
      The Pure Drive is a decidedly versatile Preamp designed for the most demanding bass players but suitable for everyone thanks to its ease of use that allows you to always have all the characteristics of the GR sound in ultra-compact size.
      The Pure Drive is equipped with a 4 band eq with 4 selectable frequencies on the mids and deep and bright filters.
      Furthermore, it is completed by an "Overdrive" section which, with its volume and dedicated drives, will allow you to obtain light saturations up to massive distortions.
      The Pure Drive is also a professional tuner with display and a D.I.
      All the components are carefully selected to offer a top product. It is completely made in Italy and is designed and built by a bassist for bass players.

• By basskit_case
      Based on the popular Hatsune Miku singing synthesizer software, the Korg Miku Stomp features eleven lyric patterns for synth guitar modulation.

https://youtu.be/XDUUQ4Bpre0

The pedal is also compatible with an iPhone app for downloading an extended library of lyric patterns and your own lyrics!

Very unique pedal that is tons of fun to play with

Selling this pedal as I am not using it at present, my needs are more low key with pedals nowadays.

The pedal is in original box with paperwork and original unused supplied batteries.

Price includes delivery.

• By Marky Screen
      I've amassed a fair few tuners over the years so Im moving on a couple that I don't need any longer.
      Snark clip on and a Korg table tuner.
      Both in good condition and working
      £15 for both or £7 for the Snark and £10 for the Korg
      Price includes postage to the UK
      Cheers

• By basskit_case
      I am selling my Ibanez SRKP4 bass, typical SR Ibanez bass but with a an inbuilt kaoss 2S pad and switchable overdrive circuit.
      £225 collected, can be couriered at cost.

Bass has only been used at home, great bass to play, typical of the SR range, light weight and the level thin Ibanez neck.  Come with canvas gigbag.

Overdrive is available via a switch on the bass itself and is not reliant on the Kaoss pad.

Bass has inbuilt headphone out for some quiet practice.

The Kaoss pad allows you to affect the bass signal with some weird and wonderful effects, examples shown below.