Why become a member? ×

*Sold elsewhere please delete* Godman Electro Acoustic Bass project - £15 ONO
£15
South East London

alinbassplayer

Hey guys, so up for sale is another one of my basses, this one is a very old Godman(?) electro acoustic bass, it's in a bit of a state, i got it in far worse state tbh, cleaned it up and had an attempt to make it a fretless, only to realize i am not great at this, also never got round to learning so i just left it like that. 

I think the fretboard is rosewood, i don;t know what strings those are on it, it was very long ago and they might be electric bass strings.

So with the exception of the frets being taken off, the neck is, obviously, a little bent because of the lack of frets, also it was way more bent when i got it, managed to straighten it a bit.

Initially i think who had it first either spilled something on itor tried to clean it and it was quite tarnished, so i cleaned it up a bit and also sanded off the godman logo on the headstock, so looks like a no-name.

The piezo under the bridge only works for 2 of 4 strings, if i remember correctly it's for the top 2, someone recommended i shove something under the piezo for those 2 strings that don;t work and the pressure would help, never tried it, but the preamp works otherwise.

I think i might have a gig bag for it, but i don;t think it's usable, or it might just be it's for an acoustic guitar. so comes as is, for £15 you do get a semi usable acoustic bass, if you have the time to put into this you might actually make it usable.

Basically it's taking up space, i'm not using it and i think someone else could benefit from this, even if you just fix it and give it to charity, still a good idea, i just don't have the time to do that.

I have a few snaps of this

20190627_200216.jpg

20190627_200229.jpg

20190627_200223.jpg

20190627_200243.jpg

20190627_200236.jpg

20190627_200255.jpg

Edited by alinbassplayer

• alinbassplayer changed the title to *Sold elsewhere please delete* Godman Electro Acoustic Bass project - £15 ONO
  • Hamster locked this topic