Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ken Smith Design Proto-J 5 70s jazz bass w/ John East preamp €450
£595
Netherlands

33 minutes ago, bubinga5 said:

Lovely these are. But your best bet is to buy a cheap hardcase. Shipping it abroad with no case. Your just asking for it to be damaged. 

I've done it several times without any problems. The neck can also be taken from the body for compact and riskless shipping. Done it this way also a lot of times. Never had any trouble. 

But if a buyer sorts out a case that accommodates this 35" Scale bass, I'm happy to arrange something together to have it shipped cased. 

Cheers

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, SurroundedByManatees said:

I've done it several times without any problems. The neck can also be taken from the body for compact and riskless shipping. Done it this way also a lot of times. Never had any trouble. 

But if a buyer sorts out a case that accommodates this 35" Scale bass, I'm happy to arrange something together to have it shipped cased. 

Cheers

I’ve recently done this and agree that it’s a lot safer. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even with the currently lousy exchange rate, 450 EUR is still only *fumbles with calculator* £383. That is a frankly ludicrous bargain for this.
FFS somebody buy it before I do something Mrs Rich  my credit card  I will regret.

Edited by Rich
  • Like 1