Gary Williams

MXR BASS COMPRESSOR
£140
Southwater

Now £120.00 posted

Up for sale is my MXR Bass Compressor - pretty much as new condition and a great compressor!

It has velcro on the bottom for now but I also still have the the little stick-on feet that came attached with it.

I don't have the original manual that came with it but have downloaded and printed the manual from the MXR website. 

I am based in Southwater in West Sussex but can obviously post to you.

MXR BASS COMPRESSOR.JPG

Edited by Gary Williams
Price Change
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By foxtrott
      Pricedrop 3.450 € open for offers, looking for Fender Jazz Bass orginal 70ies or CS 
      13.08.2019 => New Fodera Nickel Strings, polished and waxed the instrument, feels like new 😉
      I sell this amazing bass because I always grab my Le Fay anyway. Maybe trade with P Bass CS possible.
      The bass is in good condition, technically tiptop, with usual optical used tracks (on the back of the body) and on the top plate smaller things, which I captured in the photos as best as possible.
      The tone and response is extremely direct and resonant. The playability very comfortable.
      Anyone who already knows and played Jerzy Drozd basses knows, anyway. Exchange offers are of interest, I look forward to offers and inquiries if interested by mail.

Specs as follows.

2006 Jerzy Drozd Obsession Excellency 6 Strings 35" Scale 24 Frets Etimoe Body Zebrawood Top 3 Piece Maple Neck 7 Screws Bolt-on Maple Neck Ebony Fretboard Matching Headstock Two pieces Jerzy Drozd Bridge Two Jerzy Drozd Single Coils Pickup Aguilar OBP-3 Preamp 18mm strings spacing, possible to up to 19mm or down to 16.5mm. 9mm at nut Ebony Nut Asymetrical D Neck Controls : Volume/Blend/Bass/Medium 400hz or 800hz/Treble Trussrod : One double-acting fully working Weight : 4.4kg Machine heads : Gotoh Controls Knobs : Wood, maple and Zebrawood.  

• By The Counsellor
      PRICE DROP 550 GBP incl. shipping
      Upgraded Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass, Crafted In Japan. Upgrades include new black pickguard (original Fender replacement) and chrome volume/tone knobs (original Fender replacements).
      Alder Body, Maple Neck With Black Block Inlays, Maple Fretboard, Slim 70s Neck Profile, 2 x Vintage Jazz Single Coil Pickups, Original BadAss II Bridge, Color: Black, Crafted In Japan
      Shipping is included in the EU.
      This Bass was a very reliable companion through my music studies but now it’s time to part ways. Great tone, great fast neck and great playability. Well maintained and clean instrument. Currently stringed with Elixir Coated Nanoweb 105 - 50.
      There’s tons of information about this particular Fender Jazz Bass Model on the internet.
      Sale only (to get funds for a 5-String Bass).
      Questions are welcome. Cheers.

• By jbasst
      Hi all,
      Got a bunch of pedals to be move on so here goes. Buyers pay postage thanks.

MXR Bass Preamp - £95 + original box 
      3 Leaf Audio Wonderlove Deluxe envelope filter - £220
      Sansamp bass driver DI - £125 (battery cover missing on back) 
      Electro Harmonix bass micro synth - £150 + original box (no velcro on back) 
      T-Rex Fuel Tank Classic power supply - £75

Cheers 👍

• By redbandit599
      Right, after an extensive and fun research period I have found my favourite chorus, octave and high gain drive.
      I have however realised I don't need them for my current gig - sound familiar? 😁
      So, selling on for what I paid (apart from the comp. which I bought new)- add a fiver for postage. Can't think of any trades but you never know...
      All 4 would make a cracking mini board btw ... just saying 😏
      MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe  £100  SOLD
      EBS Octabass Studio £90 SOLD 
      EBS Billy Sheehan Deluxe £120 SOLD
      Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor £110  £95
      Cheers all

• By fatstringsguy
      Withdrawn

Sadowsky M5-24 5 string bass for sale.
      Based near Redhill Surrey.
      Sadowsky case included.  
      Comes with strap locks and original Sadowsky strap buttons.
      A few dings but good condition overall... please see pictures.
      Custom made pick guard included- see pictures.
      Collection preferred but will consider postage at buyers expense.
      Questions and viewings welcome.

Thanks