Left leaderboard

NEW PRICE   £2999/ 3350 EUR

Hi,

Selling my 2017 Fender Pino Palladino Custom Shop bass. Comes with certificate, original vintage tweed case and all relevant goodies. Absolute mint condition (it has been relic'ed from new). It's been used with flat wounds only so the fretwork is as new too.This is the best modern Precision bass I've tried (I have tried a couple before but none were as resonant and responsive as this one). Plays beautifully with a straight neck and very low action if desired. Fretwork is perfect.   Nice, straight neck. Looking for a straight sale.

Weight: 3.65 kg / 8 lbs

The Fender Custom Shop has meticulously reproduced Pino's '62 Precision Bass in all its glory, complete with a lightweight alder body, C-shape, quartersawn maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoise shell pickguard, and flatwound strings. The Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass. 

Specs are as follows:

• Select lightweight alder body, relic'd Fiesta Red nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • C-shape, quartersawn straight-grain maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • Rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and 20 vintage-style frets and dot inlays
  • Vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
  • Master Volume, Master Tone controls
  • 4-saddle American Vintage Bass bridge
  • Aged nickel/chrome hardware
  • Aged 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
  • Knurled flat-top control knobs
  • Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut
  • Vintage Tweed hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity included

Collection within London / SE England and happy to ship within the EU.  Here's my feedback thread: 

Pino01.jpg

Pino02.jpg

Pino03.jpg

Pino04.jpg

Pino 7.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.53.05 AM.png

Edited by Arnoldoc
Sold
  • Like 6

Interesting though it is, you'd be better to conduct this type of conversation via the personal messaging facility. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HumblePie
      Adamovic Jupiter Custom Bass

Nikola Adamovic is IMO one of the very best luthiers anywhere. I have owned everything from Alembic to Zon and this is the best fretted 6-string bass I have every played.
      However, I am going to switch to playing fretless bass exclusively and I am having built a wonderful Adamovic 6 fretless, so this one is for sale.
      The bass is very responsive and plays great. The most special feature about Adamovic basses is the building of the neck, it takes two years and this makes the neck very stable and improves the sound drastically.
      https://adamovic.nl/adamovic-unique-features/how-we-build-our-necks/

Specs:

- White limba body
      - Olive wood top
      - Ash/maple/guariuba neck with a 34" scale, 24 frets
      - Jazz bass neck design, super comfortable, very low action
      - Greenheart fingerboard
      - Passive toneblend
      - Häussel single coil pickups
      - Weight: 3,8kg
      Very good condition, built in 2017.
      https://adamovic.nl
      https://www.facebook.com/adamovicbassguitars

• By iMilanek
      I´m selling my Fender Custom Shop Jaco Pastorius Tribute Jazz Bass Relic fretless, year of manufacture 2015.
      Case, "case candy", certificate ... everything available and complete. I´ll take some pics of that stuff later (it´s stored behind the cupboard in the sleeping room).
      This bass is awesome and a stunning work of art, e.g. please have a look at the pic with the detail of the fingerboard. The sound of the bass is best described as beautiful singing and the neck is a joy to play. 
      Condition: NM - it´s almost new. 
      Weight: 3.8 kg
      Shipping: yes, but at buyers cost.
      Price is £2.500 or €2.800,- (and it´s fixed). I prefer bank transfer (SEPA).
      I don´t need to sell this bass and the Jaco is amazing ... it´s just - I like to play my Pedulla Buzz rather and don´t need two fretless basses. 
      This time - no swaps - ... except you offer me a Fodera, Alembic, Wal or Ken Smith 4-string bass guitar (with cash presumably your way). 
      Location is Liberec, Czech Republic.
      Any questions? PM me.

• By Captain Bassman
      Hi all,
      For sale only (no trades), my beautiful 1966 Fender Precision in fantastic condition, all original (as far as I am aware) with original finish and original Fender hard case (including Fender catalogue).
      This is a player’s bass, not a case queen, but has been extremely well cared for by previous owners as well as by me.
       It has light signs of wear and some dings as you’d expect a 54 year old to have. I’ve gigged the bass extensively in the time I’ve owned it and always kept/transported it in a Hiscox LiteFlite case, not the OHSC.
      Apart from some minor body chips and scratches there are a couple of small dents in the neck behind frets 1-3 but these aren’t noticeable under the hand. There’s also some lovely light checking to the lacquer on the headstock and rear of the body. I’ve tried to capture these as best I can with my phone camera.
      Pups, pots, wiring and solder joints all look all original. The pups are still bonded to the black foam and backing plate. No dating is evident and I didn’t want to risk separating them to try and find out.
      Pots are stamped 6618 which I believe is week 18 of 1966 (kindly correct me if I’m wrong).
      The date stamp on the neck is partially faded and obscured by red ink but this is how it was when I bought it. To my eyes it reads 5 MAY 66 C. The neck is classic P chunky, solid and straight with a fully functioning truss rod and reverse tuners on the headstock.
      Beautiful striping on the rosewood fingerboard and there’s plenty of life left in the slim frets. The bass is currently strung with LaBella flats.
      Comfortably light, on the digital bathroom scales it comes in at 8.6 lbs / 3.9 kg.
      The case has a few dings and a couple of smallish rips but inside is clean and plush and all catches and hinges function (I don’t have the keys though). It came to me with a 1967-68 Fender catalogue inside which is in lovely condition and a really nice piece of history.
      This is a beautiful example of a mid-60’s P bass with a classic full burpy sound that sits so well in the band mix.
      Now... I know there are some real vintage aficionados and experts on the forum so in the spirit of openness and honesty I want to mention 3 things;
      Control knobs. These are more than likely the originals but still look brand new. I have no way of knowing as these were the knobs it came to me with but I am just saying as someone pointed it out to me.
      Ashtrays. Both are in really good clean condition and I believe are the originals. They show light scratching close up which doesn’t come out in the photos. Inside the bridge cover there is no evidence left of any foam mutes but there is some surface roughness in that area.
      E string tuner. Fully operational and stable but a bit stiffer than the other 3. I’ve had it apart and lubricated it, can’t see anything wrong, so it’s a bit better but wanted to point this out to potential buyers. 
      I’m offering this bass for sale only (no trades thank you) at a competitive price based on what I’ve seen similar condition basses advertised by reputable dealers.
      I’m happy to ship within UK only at the buyer’s expense or arrange personal socially-distanced collection within a reasonable radius (location KT18).
      No EU/overseas transactions due to CITES restrictions still in force around Brazilian rosewood.
      (More photos are available if needed).
      Many thanks for any interest!
      David

• By will4bass
      Great Fender Jazzbass 1973 with OHSC. Apart from the bridge pickup being replaced with a period correct ‘75 grey bottom at some timw it is 100% original. Very comfortable player,  less than 9 lbs/4 kgs on my kitchenscale, good balance,
      slim neck and low action. Nice growly fat Jazzbass sound. These early 70's Fenders have something different going on. And oh yes, the bass has
      some love signs but all works fine, including the trussrod.