Posted (edited)

NEW PRICE   £2999/ 3350 EUR

Hi,

Selling my 2017 Fender Pino Palladino Custom Shop bass. Comes with certificate, original vintage tweed case and all relevant goodies. Absolute mint condition (it has been relic'ed from new). It's been used with flat wounds only so the fretwork is as new too.This is the best modern Precision bass I've tried (I have tried a couple before but none were as resonant and responsive as this one). Plays beautifully with a straight neck and very low action if desired. Fretwork is perfect.   Nice, straight neck. Looking for a straight sale.

Weight: 3.65 kg / 8 lbs

The Fender Custom Shop has meticulously reproduced Pino's '62 Precision Bass in all its glory, complete with a lightweight alder body, C-shape, quartersawn maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoise shell pickguard, and flatwound strings. The Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass. 

Specs are as follows:

• Select lightweight alder body, relic'd Fiesta Red nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • C-shape, quartersawn straight-grain maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
  • Rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and 20 vintage-style frets and dot inlays
  • Vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
  • Master Volume, Master Tone controls
  • 4-saddle American Vintage Bass bridge
  • Aged nickel/chrome hardware
  • Aged 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
  • Knurled flat-top control knobs
  • Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut
  • Vintage Tweed hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity included

Collection within London / SE England and happy to ship within the EU.  Here's my feedback thread: 

Pino01.jpg

Pino02.jpg

Pino03.jpg

Pino04.jpg

Pino 7.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 10.53.05 AM.png

Edited by Arnoldoc
Sold
  • Like 6

Hi Vittorio. Thanks for the offer but looking for a straight sale (plus have a T-900 5 myself already).

Interesting though it is, you'd be better to conduct this type of conversation via the personal messaging facility. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DavidO
      Final pre-EBay price drop - NOW SOLD
      Little-played Squier Jaguar for sale on behalf of our lead guitarist. who tried but failed to get to grips with playing the bass. (Fewer strings but more imagination needed, I'd guess 😉)
      Anyhoo, this short scale little thing is fairly light and pretty much unmarked. The only blemish I can see is on the back near the rear strap button, but it's very small and doesn't even show up on the photos. I've set it up myself, with a nice low action just short of fret buzz, and it plays really well. Comes with Fender gig bag.
      UK courier cost estimated at £20. Visitors welcome to inspect and play. We're near Junction 29 of the M1.

• By ianrendall
      £700 I will listen to genuine sensible offers.

Up for sale is my beloved Fender Roadworn P in Fiesta Red with Maple board. Currently wearing TI Flats. The pickups in these are really good and as such, the bass sounds great. I’ve had a few P’s in my time and this is the best I’ve had. Really nice condition.
      Selling as I only play my Sadowsky at the moment and an impending vehicle purchase means I need to let this go.

Nut 1.8”
      Weight 3.8kg
      No problem posting as long as you sort and finance it. I have the box my Sadowsky came in and will come with a serviceable Fender gig bag.

• By steve-bbb
      US Deluxe 4 string for sale - body is immaculate no dents dings or scratches - 2017 - has had luthier work to correct neck alignment - unfortunately this left the fender factory in a bit of a state that should have ideally not passed their QA checks - the bridge was quite misaligned so much so that the G string was almost off the edge of the fretboard and the E  string way too far in - it was checked over by Simon at 81guitarworks.co.uk who reset the neck but the bridge was so misaligned that it could not be adjusted and maintain the alignment of the through body holes - so to save a major faff and expense of removing the ferrules and plugging and re-drilling the holes we opted for the option of a replacement fender hi-mass bridge  - just to clarify ... the neck itself was not warped or twisted in any way it was and still is absolutley fine, the problem was the lateral alignement of the bridge and poor setting of the neck into the neck pocket at the factory
      currently strung with a set of 45-105 swingbass and hardly played since the work was carried out earlier in the year - reason for sale is that i bought this to replace my sandberg cali which i was forced to sell - fortunately for me the guy i sold it to called me to offer me first refusal on buying it back when he decided to swap it for a change - so i got my sandberg back and can no longer justify keeping this one sat around in the box unplayed
      plays very well - slightly thicker/rounder profile neck than the slimline geddylee styles - active/passive with noiseless pickups - i was wondering at first what the pups would be like being a staunch wizard fan that i am but the fender N3 noiseless pups are very impressive and does all the usual jazz tones you would expect
      finsih is gloss olympic white - originally had a black guard but this was swapped out for a tort which looks much better with the oly white - back of neck is satin finish not hi gloss
      case is the new style fender case - comes with two unused keys and all the usual case candy - also will supply the original black guard and the original bridge and a set of straplocks which i dont use/need
      reluctant to courier this and would prefer to deal in person if possible - happy to take cash payment or bank transfer (not paypal) - viewing/inspection available weekday evenings and anytime weekends (ME7 postcode) i have rig here you can try it through or if you prefer to bring your own head i have a pair of hydrive 112's
      sorry not looking for any trades as am currently thinning the herd - thanks for viewing
      sorry but would not be prepared to sell/courier outside UK
      £895
      update - think will withdraw this for now as nobody will be buying a month before christmas

• By FretlessKing
      As much as it pains me i'm selling my 2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz bass that I've owned since 2010. This is only due to my recent purchase from another Basschat member of a tasty AVRI jazz that hasn't been put down since purchased. I'm definitely a passive bass guy!
      It began life as a fretless, and while it sounded lovely I needed a fretted jazz, so had it fretted by Jacks Instrument Services in Manchester around 2 years back. They're super professional guys and they did a really nice job. 
      It has the slightly smaller body and hipshot tuners, so feels pretty light on the shoulder.
      Equipped with a versatile 3 band EQ and noiseless pickups.
      The nitro finish has started to check really nicely in the years i've had it. Theres a subtle gold sparkle in the black paint which looks great with the gold pickguard. I look after my instruments but there are a few small dings and buckle rash, (i've tried to show in the photos) which is to be expected on a workhorse of a bass that I've gigged with extensively.
      Plays super nicely with a low action (again Jacks setup was sublime) and is currently stung with D'Addario NYXL 45-105.
      Feel free to come and give it a spin, I'm based in South Manchester. I could arrange a courier if you wanted but would be at the buyers risk and expense so collection would be preferred.
      TRADES: barefaced BB2 or SC, or korg minilogue (try me with anything synth related!) + cash
      Any questions drop me a message!