Why become a member? ×

Markbass CDM121H Combo (SOLD)
£475
Brighton

philw

I'm pressed for space so the current CDM121H has got to go. I rarely need its pretty massive ability to go loud either so it's time to go more compact.

All you need to know really is that the combo is around five years old, it's in good nick and has always been perfectly reliable. It's done a fair few gigs but not a vast number. It sounds great too and definitely has that characteristic and slightly old school warmth that Markbass seem so good at. Only snag is I don't have anything to ship it in so this is a pick-up only job - although who doesn't love a day trip to Brighton?

Only trade I might be interested in is a compact bass head (probably going the Barefaced route for a cab).

The Markbass product page is here: http://markbass.it/product-detail/cmd-121h/, and here's some suitably dodgy pictures of the actual thing. Those who read my fretless Wal piece in Sound On Sound will recognise the rug.

Thank you and good afternoon.

820978093_Combo1.thumb.JPG.c75ffca60ccbcc89e1bcfbe48d147b8a.JPG874915017_Combo2.thumb.JPG.8f903873fcdc0e8f74e4ebeaec9165f2.JPG

Edited by philw