Why become a member? ×

MusicMan Stingray 4 CAR **SOLD**
£750
St Helens

bigthumb

The one in, one out rule applies so up for grabs is my Candy Apple Red Stingray. I think it's a 2009 but I'm not 100% on that. I've only owned it for about 6 months and in that time it's been 'used' once for an audition. I bought it as I wanted to get back into playing live but that never happened, given up on that idea for now! Overall great condition with only a few light scratches, a tiny dink on the side of the body measuring around 3mm and a small chip on the fingerboard (4th fret). Comes with a white pearl scratch plate as well as the original black one (I prefer the black) and the MusicMan case. 

Collection from Merseyside or I could possibly deliver or meet up depending on distance etc. I really don't want to ship this. 

PayPal fine if fees covered. 

No trade offers thanks :) 

Any Q's please ask.

Cheers, Paul

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, drewk_ie said:

Great price ! Best of luck with the sale! 

Cheers! 

21 minutes ago, songofthewind said:

Lovely!

Cheers again!

3 minutes ago, Bilko said:

I think that's the nicest colour Stingray I've seen so far 😊, and an excellent price. Shame you're not shipping 😕.

GLWTS

Thanks. I just can't bring myself to trust the courier system. Had one bad experience and can't afford another. (On ebay, not here thankfully). 

2 minutes ago, Aero71 said:

Weight please?

Not sure as I don't have any means of weighing it. Much lighter than my '77 Pbass!