Why become a member? ×

***SOLD***Tech21 Red Ripper
£90
Edinburgh, UK

Edenburgh

**price dropped to £75**

A truly interesting pedal - can use it as a preamp/tone shaper with drive, or as a fuzz pedal or - and this is great fun - unleash the mental-ness of the "RIP" dial.

Includes original tin and paperwork (including suggested settings which is useful!) - velcro on the bottom.

No trades thanks but happy to post for an extra fiver

67771694_10220188913661477_3787233691244167168_n.thumb.jpg.4e8d34988ffa51dfa7b78e1c550db6c8.jpg

Edited by Edenburgh
Sold

15 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

They have. @lee650 used to have one. I briefly owned one too. It’s a pretty cool pedal. I recently read that Sam Wilkes of Knower uses one. 

To be fair any search would only show from basschats migration a while ago! This is the second I've seen in the last year or two, they don't come around often. 

I would truly like this as I regret selling mine and I've been after another, I've just bought a new bass head so no funds until I sell my EBS HD350 😁

Edited by lee650
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marky Screen said:

Just heard some demos of this.

Sounds awesome. Lots of interesting distortion and fuzz sounds in there.

The fold-over, push-pull side of tones sounds similar to the right hand side of the Emma Octo Nojs I used to have.

Yep, it’s quite similar, though it isn’t gated like the Okto-Nøjs is, which is why I didn’t keep it. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic