Why become a member? ×

Various cables and straps
£150
Bournemouth

I have various leads I would like to get rid of, as I have not used them for several years now.  Also, two straps for sale.  Here is a list of what I have:

1.  A collection of various guitar leads, all with Sommer tweed braided cable and neutrik jacks.  These include two straight jack guitars leads, 3 metre in length.   A right angle to straight guitar lead, 4 metre in length, and then two short(ish) patch cables with right angled jacks.  I had all of these leads made by “Design a Cable”  who are extremely reliable.  The leads are all working and have been used very rarely.  I just do not have the equipment anymore to make use of them.  I would do the whole lot for £50 plus postage and packing.  See attached pictures.

2. A 5metre length Elixir Cable.  These were the dogs nadgers  when they first came out, made by the same company as do the strings.  They no longer make cables.  Have no idea what the connectors are, or what the cable is, but the cable is pretty thick and stiff, and knowing Elixir, there is probably some shenanigans going on with the cable inside to make it sonically better.  I seem to remember they were at least £40 or £50 when new.  Looking for about £20 for this.

3. A brand new (used only for one gig two years ago!) “Design a Cable” built guitar lead, using high quality braided cable, 5 metres in length, a gold plated neutrik right angle silent switching connector, going to a straight silver neutrik connector.  It has purple boots, and I have to say, for a guitar lead, looks remarkably attractive and funky.  I have no use of this anymore, as my acoustic guitar uses a stereo cable. Looking for £20. Withdrawn

4. Two straps, a Mono one that I bought off the forum here a few months ago but haven’t really used.  Still superb condition.  Looking for £25. The other is a leather Levy’s strap with Velcro adjustment.  Absolutely brilliant this is.  Bought this years ago, and barely used, so still superb condition.  Very comfortable and wide, so suitable for bass.  Looking for about £35 for this one. 

None of these prices are set in stone, so please feel free to male an offer 😊. I’ve had to get myself an acoustic preamp for gigging, so the money will go towards that. All prices are plus shipping.  

58E59B29-C17C-4120-89CF-598B9B9F6CFB.jpeg

18A911FD-6B71-4A39-8491-C51AA88342D5.jpeg

34A6D386-4D9B-4257-9A6C-D00A9C9F2DE4.jpeg

Edited by Brook_fan
Remove picture of sold item

15 minutes ago, stewblack said:

Ignore that, sorry, I see its too small, for picks I assume. 

Yeah Mono call it the “PickPocket” (clever) and it sits at the end of the strap that attaches to the upper horn so not really suitable at all for a wireless transmitter. Great straps though!

Ok, last price reduction in the hope that they go before I move house,  the tweed cables I will do for £35, including postage.  Don’t forget that this includes 5 cables in the following spec:

1 cable right angle jack to straight jack

2 lots of straight jack to straight jack

2 patch cables with right angled jacks.

The cable is high quality sommer cable, and the jacks are all Neutrik.  They were built by “Design a Cable” who I have used for all my cable requirements for a number of years now.  All good condition and have been unused for some time now.

£35 including postage anywhere in the UK