Why become a member? ×

Vol/vol stacked knob wiring help please.

Cuzzie

Ok

First of the simpleton questions today!

Looking to complete my Jag Build and it will NOT  be wired the normal Jag way.

It’s passive, Vol/Vol stacked knob and then Stellartone Tonestyler Duo 6. Pick ups are Haüssel jazz pick ups.

I got the following stacked knob from Noll electronics in Germany, but no wiring instructions (I have asked, but it’s the weekend....). 250kb Vol/Vol

1A003F5E-478B-4109-962D-D4A52850CFCE.thumb.jpeg.43a67e066ae5afd616ec15ca0f336151.jpeg

44F39997-3ECD-432F-A198-7FFD580AE3C1.thumb.jpeg.f1b8ef833516ee0a0a4abeaeb193eace.jpeg

slightly different to the normal lug pots I have used where I bend back for grounding etc.

If anyone can help give me the correct wiring, I would appreciate it greatly and could maybe get the build done this weekend!

Thanks

The pickup signals go to the center lugs. Grounds to the other lugs and output to the others.

(the lowest picture) Connect output to the left and grounds to the right. The bottom plate is ground, too. Start from the center, as there will be less space, when all wires start to find their places.

• Like 1