Why become a member? ×

withdrawn: Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass
£799
Hove

nige1968

main.jpg.2ae7547c54c37b184291f2504105214b.jpg

Made in Mexico 2011, but in the style of a good ol' 1957 made-in-America P. In the popular 'sunburst' colourway and positively oozing fake wear and tear. It's lovely. I rarely play it but everyone needs a P, don't they? Comes with a decent Fender gig bag, weighs 3.5kg (7.72lb) according to my (slightly flattering?) bathroom scales. I am literally crying like a baby at the thought of parting with this.
Details, as if you needed them: https://shop.fender.com/en-US/electric-basses/precision-bass/road-worn-50s-precision-bass/0131712303.html?rl=en_US&rdl=en_GB

Not keen to post but might be persuadable. Sensible offers considered. No overseas postage, sorry.

Good for metal. Probably

Edited by nige1968
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are cracking basses. I had one myself, and just couldn't keep it - as there were too many items in my "wanted" list (aren't there always? lol)
Superb build quality, great worn-in feel, super comfy to play, and nice & lightweight too

GLWTS

• Thanks 1

Why thank you!

It is very spot on, but a vanity thing for me really -- I don't play it often (not even mad on the P-bass sound 😲), just like having a beautiful thing around. And given I've got more basses than pounds, here we are ...

Mind you, it's a mistake to ignore those heartstrings I reckon ... 😉

• 2 weeks later...