Why become a member? ×

NBD. Fender Vintera content

artisan

On 08/08/2019 at 11:37, artisan said:

Well it was Tuesday actually.

I had been fancying a P bass for a while now so popped into Gear4music to check out a Player series P.

However they didn't have any on display so I checked on their fancy screen thingy & spotted the Vintera range,mmmm had to check it out.

To me it looks beautiful,seems to be very well made,plays & sounds excellent too.(it was also substantially cheaper than the classic 50's P bass they have in stock)

Over all I am very happy with it,although I've yet to play it with the band but I'm sure it will be mint 🤣🤣

20190807_092951.jpg

It sure looks nice!
I had a 50's Classic many years ago, and found that bas really stiff and "unfriendly". It had very "stifling and sluggish" tuning machines. How does this one work? I believe they are sold without chrome covers; if so: good! Playing with the covers on is like driving a car in the garage... :) :) :) 
Nice bass!!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, bassmayhem said:

It sure looks nice!
I had a 50's Classic many years ago, and found that bas really stiff and "unfriendly". It had very "stifling and sluggish" tuning machines. How does this one work? I believe they are sold without chrome covers; if so: good! Playing with the covers on is like driving a car in the garage... :) :) :) 
Nice bass!!!

So far I can't fault anything about it.

Build quality is excellent,all the hardware seems to be of good quality ,ncluding the tuners,it plays beautifully (I love gloss lacquered necks) & sounds absolutely fantastic.

I too had a MIM classic 50's P bass a few years ago which was a nice bass but the Vintera seems to be a better made instrument,I highly recommend it.

I couldn't be happier. (Until I get an American Original P bass)

Edited by artisan

• 4 weeks later...