Why become a member? ×

NBD. Fender Vintera content

artisan

Well it was Tuesday actually.

I had been fancying a P bass for a while now so popped into Gear4music to check out a Player series P.

However they didn't have any on display so I checked on their fancy screen thingy & spotted the Vintera range,mmmm had to check it out.

To me it looks beautiful,seems to be very well made,plays & sounds excellent too.(it was also substantially cheaper than the classic 50's P bass they have in stock)

Over all I am very happy with it,although I've yet to play it with the band but I'm sure it will be mint 🤣🤣

20190807_092951.jpg

Edited by artisan
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, Cat Burrito said:

Best colour scheme Fender have done in ages! I've been looking at these but sadly funds won't permit (at the moment). I wondered who on here would be first to take the plunge! :sun_bespectacled:

I've got a rather nice PPI payout from my bank so just had to treat myself.

The problem I had was just bringing one bass home as I almost brought a Gibson Les Paul junior bass home too 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Savethedaves said:

Gaaah, that's so nice! Was waiting for someone to put a 'real life' picture up. I'm just not sure if I'll get on with the 50's neck...hmmm.

I usually play a Jazz bass but find this very comfortable indeed.

I'm sure it's not as chuncky as the 50's classic I used to own

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

First gig done on Saturday night in Doncaster & after a slight bit of apprehension after playing Jazz basses for yonks it was fantastic.

So nice to play & the sound wow,it just really filled out the band's sound so much better,really meaty bass helped along my various overdrives,killer rock bass sound.

I may just convert to P basses & ditch the J's.

20190817_201703.jpg

• Like 1