dazaudio

SOLD - Fender Elite Jazz V - 5 String Active Made in USA
£1450
London

Lovely bass in near mint condition. 

Only selling to cover a 60's Fender purchase.

The active and passive tones on this is excellent. Goes from massive and modern to vintage.  Much better than previous active Jazz basses.

Comes with original case.

More pics to come.

• Double cutaway 5-string electric bass
  • Dual all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
  • Onboard active 18-volt preamp for more headroom with less noise
  • Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
  • 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard
  • HiMass bridge; new genuine bone nut
  • Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks

IMG-4944.JPG

Edited by dazaudio
  • Like 4

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kinder
      NOW SOLD

Hi
      I bought this new 7 years ago and it was my main gigging bass until I moved to a Jazz. It’s been my backup since then so I’ve decided to sell with a heavy heart.
      It’s set up with flats and plays beautifully, the neck really is lovely. Comes with the moulded SKB case but I don’t have the case candy I’m afraid.
      I put straplocks on but don’t have the originals, so I’ll throw in the Comfort strap.
      It’s in perfect condition apart from a bit of scuffing on the B string tuning peg from where it wore through my gig bag. I've tried to show this in the photos.

If you want to come and try it you’d be very welcome – I can set up my rig in the garage so we can keep our distance. I can courier or I would deliver up to around 50 miles, just to get out of the house!

£925 delivered or £900 collected.
      No trades thanks. I’ve bought loads of stuff from here over the years but haven’t ever bothered with getting feedback. I could ask some sellers for feedback if anyone wants reassurance.
      Cheers
      Andy

Edit: this weighs 9.4lb or 4.3kg. And string spacing at the bridge is 18-19mm.

• By dave84
      Here you will find a complete sound test of the Fender Precision American Performer for those who want to hear all the nuances of the passive American Precision PJ .. I hope it will be useful especially to those who were considering the purchase of this bass! 😉 https://youtu.be/eNECPg6ztdg
    • By waveydavy
      For sale Sire V5 5 string. Bought new last autumn, little use still has film on pickups and scratchplate.
      Passive, sunburst finish. Roasted maple neck, rolled edges.
      Weighs 4.4  Kg according to my suitcase scale (A little more than andertons declared it weighed when I bought it)
      Should be able to source a reasonably priced used hiscox case if courier delivery required
      Better photos ASAP

• By Scoopdude
      For sale is my Xotic XJPro - 01.
      I brought it just over two weeks ago from the Bass Gallery in Camden. I am selling it simply because it is not the bass for me - I had thought I wanted to get an active/modern 5 string jazz style bass but I am definitely more of a passive P bass type of guy and I am primarily a double bass player, and this bass is far too nice to leave sitting around as a back-up.
      It is a wonderfully easy bass to play, the neck in particular feels super nice. It has a really nice set up as it so fresh from the shop! It is strung with a set of DR Pure Blues strings. Condition is as new.
      Here's a link to the Xotic website - http://xoticbasses.com These models were only available for a limited and are discontinued now, so do not expect to see therm come up very often! Such a high quality bass particularly at this price point.
      Comes with a very stylish case. 
      Pickup or meet up in London, within reasonable distance of N1 only.
      EDIT
      So, I made a new demo video for the bass - reason being that I had not been playing much bass guitar when I made the last one, so my plucking fingers had gone a bit soft and I don't think I was getting as a good a sound as usual. I have been playing much more the last couple of weeks (mainly on my P bass), so my fingers have toughened up a bit.
      Also, this time I went through the DI on my Markbass 121 combo - EQ all flat, no filters applied on amp, just a bit of a bass boost on the Xotic's preamp, and tiny bit of compression applied in Logic. Apologies for the naff slapping at the end!
      Would be interested in trades for Fender P's (preferably early 70's), or 4 string jazz basses too.....not very imaginative perhaps!!

Sales_Receipt_5909_from_The_Bass_Gallery.pdf
    • By Dee-bass
      Beautiful Anaconda custom Ultra J5 A3. 
      Great condition & strung with DR Blues.
      This is a custom special order hand made instrument.
      It’s had a recent full service & set up by Andy Warnock. The action is set Low & plays superbly. Very light & comfortable, Perfectly balanced on a strap. 
      American Walnut Top
      Swamp Ash body 
      Wenge Fingerboard
      Hipshot Tuners
      Glockenklang Pre Amp/ Active & Passive 
      Woodhead low output pickups, very sweet sounding 
      Brass Nut 
      Hipshot adjustable bridge 
      Poss open to trades