Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * DHA VT-1 Std valve OD £40
£72
London

Clarky

Following advice on the forum on attaining a Motown warm/tubey sound, I bought these two pedals. I only opened the DHA VT-1 (the TC is still boxed and unused) but liked the valveyness (actual word) so much I decided I needed a full  valve-driven preamp/DI pedal for ampless or house amp gigs. Hence I have just acquired a new EBS Valvedrive  pedal and am very pleased with it. This means the two OD pedals are redundant and so I am putting them up for sale.

The TC is completely new/unused and boxed still. Cost me £38. Save about 20%, yours for £32 posted. Can send pics if needed but its in a TC box! * SOLD *

The DHA VT-1 cost me £40 and I would like the same (including delivery). Comes with 12V power supply unit and I also bought a reverse polarity adaptor for it so it could potentially be used on a regular 9V circuit (there are mixed views on this on the forum and I didn't actually try it out, so don't take my word that it definitely works!) Here is the previous FS thread and the pedal looks the gnarly same!

Edited by Clarky