Why become a member? ×

* TRADED* FS/FT 2009 Sandberg VM4 mk1 HEAVY Relic refinish, Haussel pups & Schaller 3D Bridge mods
£675
London

Marky Screen

Car dying, Tax payments and the burning desire to TRY and get down to one gigging bass  (and NOT 5) with a J and a P left in the studio means this has to go to a new home.

Sandberg California VM4 2009 Black Hardcore (S&M ;) ) Relic'd Nitro re-finish by previous owner.

Haussel Pickups and Schaller 3D Bridge.

Glockenlang 2-band active EQ with active/passive pull switch Master volume.

Picked this up about 6 months ago. The electrics were a bit of mess but its since gone in to Dickenson's Amps in Crystal Palace for a full setup, fretwork, service, shielding and to sort out the electrics. Its now in great shape and returned to former glory.

Its a beast and a versatile one at that but its made me realise that non roadworn RW board passive configs are much more my bag, especially with me trying out new comps, drives, heads and cabs all the time ATM Im trying to keep the bass I play (Yammy BB) the same for the time being.

Collection from my studio at Forest Hill, S.E. London, or Im out and about gigging around the UK a lot so a meet up is possible.

Courier is also an option, Ive got cases, boxes and packing material.

I need to get a fair bit of cash back out of this but Im open to partial trades, especially if you've got the following:

Empress compressor, Cali 76comp, Diamond BCP1,yamaha BB1024x in white, tech 21 vt500 head.

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0292.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

Edited by Marky Screen
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Dirty Soul said:

It’s really lovely that. I’ve been following it on the bay but no one will buy my Warwick so until then I’m out of the bass buying game. 

GLWTS

Thanks mate, yeah I finally listed it on here as I thought a trade might get it moving but everyone seems to be potless😂 Who thought Brexit uncertainty would be the thing that cured GAS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marky Screen said:

Thanks mate, yeah I finally listed it on here as I thought a trade might get it moving but everyone seems to be potless😂 Who thought Brexit uncertainty would be the thing that cured GAS

Ha! You’re not kidding! Almost every bass I see on here is reduced at least twice, if it even sells! End up giving them away at this rate 😆