Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar, 34" scale, Bargain at £175 ONO!
£195
Devon/Somerset Border

MoJoKe

So, I bought this on a whim while waiting for a new Precision to arrive, and its now sitting in a gigbag not gigged and virtually unplayed.

These 34" scale versions are pretty much unobtanium, as they went out of production very quickly, and the only ones you can find now are the short scale ones.  Here is some info, except the fingerboard is Laurel, not Rosewood which, to my hands is preferable!

With its PJ configuration it does a lovely P and Jazz Bridge pickup tone, and is enhanced with a bass boost active circuit, which really gives it some beans or you can dial it right out for old school tone.

20190805_114728.thumb.jpg.429ea986a1f7d34016cd30ca90f5f59f.jpg20190805_114906.thumb.jpg.3a25d90c8d1a780aaeeacf69a25df916.jpg20190805_114931.thumb.jpg.9047de6ae8879a9063ddd799e9bb0c3e.jpg

It plays beautifully, and is in new condition except for a teensy little accident it had, when the top horn got a slight knock from another bass while it was on a stand in my rehearsal room, which has left a 3mm round bruise in the lacquer, but no dent, and barely noticeable.

It will come in a used but serviceable Ritter gig bag, I am happy to ship it in the UK at your expense, or meet you somewhere (I live between Exeter/Taunton, but travel quite a bit towards London and the Midlands...)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by MoJoKe
  • Like 1

• MoJoKe changed the title to Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar, 34" scale, Bargain at £175 ONO!

Great bass for the money. I haven't seen too many long scale versions of this bass around either - just the SS versions
played one of the SS versions a little while back, and was surprised just how good it was :)

This one is a nice colour too. GLWTS - bargain price IMO

• MoJoKe changed the title to SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar, 34" scale, Bargain at £175 ONO!
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic