Why become a member? ×

SOLD, please lock Fernandes PJ 45 Mid 80's New Price drop £295 - Video Added
£500
Milton Keynes

Steve1967

Here we have my Japanese Fernandes mid 80's PJR45 for sale.   Price Drop £295

I imported this from Danny Stewart at Bass Direct Japan last year and while I love it, it just isn't getting played at all.

As you would imagine for a bass of this age, it had a few wrinkles but nothing serious and the neck is in great condition with no lumps or bumps on it. I have tried to picture most of the cosmetic marks to the body, this thing has some proper mojo going on.

I believe that this is all original and sounds great, the pick ups are hot and it plays really well.

Because of its age and the few scrapes it has on it, I would prefer collection from Milton Keynes (or meet within reasonable distance) so you can see exactly what you are getting and ensure you are happy with it. 

Looking to sell this, but as always if there is something nice on offer in the way of a trade, especially a Jazz bass, you never know.

Original Bass Japan Direct Video of this bass:  

Cheers

IMG_1861.JPG

IMG_1862.JPG

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1863.JPG

IMG_1866.JPG

IMG_1869.JPG

IMG_1870.JPG

IMG_1871.JPG

Edited by Steve1967
Price Reduction
  • Like 3

Hi

The nut width is 40mm and I'd say the neck profile is about half way between P & J.

my personal preference is a Jazz neck and the one this one feels more comfortable to me than my Fender Precision.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • MB1 locked this topic