Why become a member? ×

I had Sadowsky GAS 😳 (formerly “I’ve got...”)

bassfan

3 minutes ago, E sharp said:

sadowsky#2.jpg

Don’t tell Rog you sold one of your Sadowsky @AndyTravis - he might not be as close a buddy. 

and at some point, that custom USA model he’s already thinking about for his mates 40th... you need to tell him you have got Wal sorting you. It’s going to be hard for Rog but I hope he will pull through

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

and at some point, that custom USA model he’s already thinking about for his mates 40th... you need to tell him you have got Wal sorting you. It’s going to be hard for Rog but I hope he will pull through

That’s @AndyTravis off the Christmas card list. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, LukeFRC said:

Don’t tell Rog you sold one of your Sadowsky @AndyTravis - he might not be as close a buddy. 

Tbh, the Wal isn't a looker even upside down (gets his coat)...But I bet it will sound great. Alembic for the best of both? 

On 13/04/2020 at 21:35, AndyTravis said:

Wal for my 40th, Jenny already has the money put away. Order goes in in 2 years time x

Has she remortgaged the house? 😉 

Seriously, nice call. What spec? I bought my custom Alembic for my 40th, but sadly had to sell a few years later due to the weight; couldn’t play it seated because it was a Triple Omega. 

My other half wouldn’t put the money aside for a Kay, she’d never dream of getting me a bass or guitar. Why do I need more than one? 🙄

• Sad 1