Why become a member? ×

SOLD ELSEWHERE Fender Geddy Lee Jazz CIJ (B serial number) VGC with hardcase
£625
Chorley, Lancs. PR6

ead

Severe GAS attach so going to move a couple of basses at what I perceive to be mostadvantageous prices.  First up is my Geddy Lee Jazz bass. 

The serial number dates the bass to 1998-99 so it will be on of the first production models as the series only started in 1998.  The neck plate has the ‘F’ logo and Limited Edition engraved on it.

The pickguard has an Amalgamation sticker on that can be removed if not required.

The bass is in very good condition for a 20yr old with one or two very minor dings, please see the pics.  The frets are in very good nick with little visible wear.  The pickups have a good strong output and a nice warm tone to them.  Everything works fine.  The instrument weighs a little over 9lbs by my scales so not bad at all for a Jazz bass.  The bass comes with a black generic tolex type hardcase.

As ever I'd prefer to meet up and am happy to jump in the car and meet half way somewhere rather than risk a courier if humanly possible.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

If you have any questions please ask, or indeed if you want any more pictures.  Please note that in real life the neck and the fretboard do not look as quite as red as they appear in the pictures.  My lack of photography skills is at play here :(

Edited by ead
  • Like 1