Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN BONGO H4, STEALTH BLACK (New & unused)
£1700
Berwick upon Tweed

Drew Dempster

Another reluctant sale but my collection has got out of control and i'm using a Bongo HH4 and can't justify keeping this one as its had no use.

Brand new & unused with Musicman fitted hardcase and case 'bits and pieces'. The Bongo came out of a collaboration with BMW whose styling people designed the unique Bongo shape which is a triumph of 'Form follows function. I think the Bongo is a superb, very intelligently designed, modern 24 fret bass that tonally, sounds nothing like a Stingray, despite having a single Humbucker.  at the sweet spot!

The Stealth model comes with an ebony fingerboard in lieu of the standard rosewood. Body wood is Basswood which tends to be mid-frequency biased. Bass has 3 band active EQ which is both powerful and effective.

The Stealth has recently been discontinued and the one or two new ones that are knocking around the UK for sale aren't full blown Stealths in that they have chrome bridges and chrome pickup pole pieces so they're a bit of a hybrid!

Can ship pretty much anywhere. Service and cost to be agreed with buyer. Alternatively am in the Northwest & west Yorkshire 8th-12th August which may make a meet up possible. Please message or call me for any further information (07837-011889). DSC_0449.thumb.JPG.9dad6314795dd69488a7e0866834ed54.JPG

DSC_0448.JPG

DSC_0452.JPG

DSC_0450.JPG

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0459.JPG

DSC_0455.JPG

DSC_0456.JPG

DSC_0457.JPG