Why become a member? ×

Gibson just getting weirder and weirder.

NancyJohnson

9 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

Following various iterations I am now pleased to present a simplified version of my graphic:

812792632_gibsondicks.jpg.ca686c87ba667be7589b65df9e04466c.jpg

So Hedge Fund/Gibson Board are 'D¡cks', Gibson Management/Workforce are 'not' and Gibson Dealers as well as Gibson owners and their Gibsons are also 'D¡cks'... harsh sir, very harsh... 

Although I have owned several Gibsons and I am a d¡ck, so you may have a point. 🤔

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

Following various iterations I am now pleased to present a simplified version of my graphic:

812792632_gibsondicks.jpg.ca686c87ba667be7589b65df9e04466c.jpg

I notice with pleasure that editing this version - - move up one (1) "NOT" and lengthen one (1) arrow with standard red in regular width - - is even less work than editing your first version .

I take for granted that you were thinking of the work involved for me when designing your last, stellar, version.
I appreciate this and I thank you.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, binky_bass said:

I'm a 1.0 Jim Dunlop Tortex man myself. Just had GuitarGuitar send me a 72 pack. Probably do me for the rest of my life! 

Noooo, that's not how it works, at least IME; I've found that the rate of Pick Loss is directly proportional to how many you have: I buy them in 24s, and immediately lose half a dozen, whereas the last half dozen seem to hang around forever...until I buy some more...

• Haha 3

image.png.31b525378da2650765db9678ef4297b0.png

Listen, stop giving this guy a hard time!

In this pic, he's actually playing Stairway to Heaven in his local music shop on a Saturday morning using his new Vertical Double Mute technique (TM, pat.applied for)

Obviously, it's in the early stages of development, but anyone who tries to copy this playing technique is going to feel the full force of the US legal system, oh yessir, they surely are .....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Yep, Gibbons is cool and he has not stool up in *ss...

2178406-billy-gibbons-a-la-51e-ceremonie

While the hipster chap in this picture may be considered cool by some, I think we can all safely say that that guitar most certainly isn't 😃

• Haha 2