Why become a member? ×

SOLD - GSS baby sumo
£170
Bristol

greenolive

Hi , 

Up for sale a GSS baby sumo 650w power amp.

Only recently purchased second hand , I had great intentions to build a pedal board & power it with this , but with news of our guitarist being off for 4/6 months with back issues it wouldn’t be used in anger for a while so gave up on the idea.

In good condition & comes with plastic custom case ( handle missing ) 

Price includes UK Mainland Delivery 

Cheers

Edited by greenolive
Sold

I have the Sumo : best power amp I've heard to date. Coupled to my Warwick Hellborg PR40, it's just amazing.

This Sumo is  even better sounding and has more power than the Pascal 1000 Watts module found in the Trickfish and some others...

And yes it's GSS proprietary module, not something bought elsewhere.

Have a free bump on me.

• Thanks 1

@Hellzero, is it the 1000w @ 4ohm version that you have?  

I'm buying this one for a Barefaced One10 I'm going to use for home practice and the rare bit of gigging duty when my 2 x BB2 are being used for PA duties.

But I was thinking about getting bigger Baby Sumo (Toddler Sumo?) for my normal gigging, and getting a really nice pre to go with it.  (Still tempted by a Noble...) 

1 hour ago, crabman said:

@Hellzero, is it the 1000w @ 4ohm version that you have?  

I'm buying this one for a Barefaced One10 I'm going to use for home practice and the rare bit of gigging duty when my 2 x BB2 are being used for PA duties.

But I was thinking about getting bigger Baby Sumo (Toddler Sumo?) for my normal gigging, and getting a really nice pre to go with it.  (Still tempted by a Noble...) 

Yes, it's that one : 1000 Watts at 4 Ohms.