Why become a member? ×

RAMMSTEIN - CARDIFF - JUNE 2020

Jack_Stroud_Bass

I only know what I hear on Planet Rock Radio ...and I am a  heavy Rock fan.

Sorry but I cannot get "into" Rammstein. I'll pass thanks   ….. ..

.but I will look out for the Rammstein influence on the next Achievers gig! :crazy:

• Like 1

I don't particularly like the music personally but i could watch them for hours live!!!!! The live shows are something else (note to self....must get more flamethrowers, a metal pram and a large rubber dinghy for the next gig at the Dog and Duck)
Check out 1hr 35:30 and 1hr 21:00 below :-)

• Like 1

I saw them at Milton Keynes a few weeks ago - one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Went online to see where else I could see them in and managed to get tickets in Denmark next August (nearly everywhere else was sold out or too expensive). Then they said they were coming to Coventry so managed to get tickets for there and now they are coming to Cardiff, but as that's only the week before Coventry I'm staying with Coventry and Denmark. Can't wait

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses- from the vid it looks like it's gonna be simply outrageous. I'm not personally acquainted with anything other than the big hits, but I think this'll be worth a go! (As long I stay away from the mosh pits...)

And yes @Raymondo I'll suggest more German-inspired techno-metal riffs in the next Achievers practice! Can just imagine the response now... Haha.

• Haha 1