Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - Lakland 55-01
£740
Czech Republic

mrfunky

Up for sale is my Lakland 55-01 in red colour, all original but will include U-Retro 5 Deluxe - which used to be in the bass at some point but now back to original Bartolini. U-Retro is included in the sale as well. Famous comfy and fast Lakland 35" neck, straight, truss rod fully working. The body has only small scratches from use, quite impossible to catch with camera, overall in 9/10 condition, battery cover has the little "tooth" broken, but it stays in place - just when changing a battery, I need something to pull it out (literally anything like pick or small coin).

Made in Korea, hard case included. 

The weight is 9.3 pounds (4.2kg) on my kitchen scale, not super light, not heavy. Nicely sits on your back, no neck dive or anything like that.

The reason for selling is that I recently bought a bass I was looking for a longer time and there is a limit on how many basses I can have now (while having a wife and a kid :), that is why I prefer straight sale.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

ps: The colour is really hard to catch on camera, it is really nice red! If you are wondering about the price might seem high, but you are getting a solid hard case and U-Retro Deluxe preamp worth itself 280Eur.

IMG_8266.png

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_7029.png

Edited by Silvia Bluejay

• 4 weeks later...
  • ped locked this topic