Why become a member? ×

SOLD....SOLD......SOLD YAMAHA BB1100s
£475
Berwick upon Tweed

Drew Dempster

Another reluctant 'release' from my collection. These Taiwanese-built Broad Basses stand up really well against their Jap-built counterparts - I know, I have a  MIJ  BB1100s, BB2024X, BB2000 and TRB ii

Run it active, run it passive, its just a really good sounding and playing bass and its in very clean condition for a late 80's instrument. I used it on New Englands updated recording of 'White lady' - a song we wrote and recorded in the 80's which is, er, very Hendrix-y and I was after a Billy Cox sounding bass part...really heavy and driving 

Colour is a subtle violet-burst that is perfectly represented in the first photograph. Body is Alder, tinted one piece maple bolt-on neck, rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium frets. Classic P/J pickup configuration with 3 band active EQ. Very usefully, there is a passive tone control so there are tonal options when playing in passive mode. 3 position pickup selector toggle, active-passive switch. Will provide a decent gig bag

Can ship anywhere in the UK (and beyond), Service and cost to be agreed with buyer. Alternatively I get down to the Northwest and West Yorkshire every few weeks or so which means that a meet up may be possible. Please message/call me for any further info (07837-011889). Thanks for looking

DSC_0467.JPG

DSC_0462.JPG

DSC_0458.JPG

DSC_0468.JPG

DSC_0463.JPG

DSC_0464.JPG

DSC_0460.JPG

DSC_0465.JPG

DSC_0466.JPG

Edited by Drew Dempster
Bass Sold
  • Like 2