SOLD !!! Aguilar TH 700 tone hammer
£770
Italy

sold!! Please close

thanks!!!

Brand new Aguilar TH700

really brand new.. absolutely mint 

More pics on request 

4C456145-F98C-47CD-A526-F2795543133D.thumb.jpeg.71909e35363e656201104a57f694bd8b.jpeg

Edited by foya
  • Like 1

I consider trades with J or P style basses... (P style with maple fingerboard)

even with money integration from my side (for expensive instruments)

mesa no longer available 

Edited by foya

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WalMan
      Acquired this from Silverfoxnik a while back and love it, but it’s proving too heavy for me nowadays ☹️
      Comes in the 4u rack case with a 2u draw and footswitch for the mute and drive/boost.
      I could consider shipping at cost, but she’s a heavy beast so I doubt that would be cheap, hence collection preferred. Currently carless (or unable to drive wifey’s car after an ankle op) so a meet up will be difficult at the moment, though should be possible if this runs to mid/late September when I should be mobile again.
      Struggling to add photos at the moment - now added in link below.
      EDIT: Looking back to try to ‘borrow’ Nik’s pictures, I appear to have misremembered what I bought it from him for 🤭 (Not sure where I dredged £1/watt from in my befuddled brain). Not wishing to be seen as profiteering, and I can’t work out how to change the start price, immediate reduction to £550

Google photo album (hopefully)
    • By Steve Soar
      Hello, for sale is the legendary  DB680. Mint condition, including foot switch. Includes postage.

• By jamesbass116
      Hey everyone!

Selling my trusty Aguilar SL112. A change in direction means I no longer need it anymore. It's been extremely reliable for me and is an absolutely amazing and lightweight piece of kit.

Some marks and scratches on the exterior and on the corners from travel and use. Otherwise in perfect working condition!

Would rather collection or meetup but could organise a courier for an additional cost.

Price: £400

Message me with any questions!

James