Why become a member? ×

Meris Enzo *boxed as new!!! SOLD!!
£235
soreham by sea

GisserD

£235 posted to your door

It's time to be moving on my Meris Enzo. 

I'm sure most people know what this little box is capable of by now but in case you missed it its a very well featured sunth in pedal format. capable of producing square and saw waveforms, with modulation and delay, ring mod etc. 

Then there's a fantastic sounding filter section that can be set as LP, HP or BP so the filter tones are incredibly versatile! Dry mode allows the use of the filter section and the compressor as standalone effects. its a great pedal to program on the fly or connect to the PC and use the editor.

I could go on all day but i won't. but if you do want more info then https://www.meris.us/product/enzo/

I also have an chase bliss audio midibox that i can let go for an additional £40 if the buyer wants to switch between its 16 internal presets via midi PC.

The patches loaded on the pedal are created especially for me by none other than our very own @Quatschmacher synth patch creation extraordinaire so that's gotta be worth the asking price alone!!

This will be the cheapest one i've seen used, and its as new and boxed.

DSC_1442.thumb.JPG.62b2db2bf60b54a97f94f70166689dea.JPG

Edited by GisserD
  • Like 2

Thanks for your kind words, Darren. Not all of the patches on there are mine as I left some of yours on too as they were cool.

Just to correct you, this has saw (not triangle) and square waves. It’s a ring mod as opposed to a bit crush. And delay as opposed to reverb.

The filter on this pedal is amazing and one of the best digital filters I’ve heard. The resonance sounds analogue.

You won’t find this pedal any cheaper and Darren is great to deal with.

I may be interested in the midibox to use with my Wombtone II but am in no rush. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic